Gaming GH3 Stereo, I'm unable to play

darkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I got a custom GH3 stereo version for my Wii, and It won't play, but I have the official mono version, and that works great.

I'm wondering what can i do to make the stereo version work on my Wii

it's WiiKey'd and it's also the current USA version up to this date.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
what do you mean by "it won't play"

How far does it get before it won't work?

There's a chance that it simply won't work because it's a custom disk that isn't made right or something isn't right with the burn.

darkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sorry

It's a good burn... i bet (burned at 1x (same burning process worked for my copy of Okami)

but the Wii simply doesn't read it, I put it in, go to the channel and watch the wii disk, and GC disk spin, until it says it can not read the disk

from the place I downloaded the thing, It says that "if your wii can't play the GH3 stereo version, It will not be able to play this custom version as well"

then something about "trucha" signs... i think

I'm sorry I can't make this any more specific

Lumstar

Princess
Trophies
Website
eonhack.blogspot.com
XP
Country
United States
This is why dumps scrubbed or "trucha" get nuked.
happy.gif

bclowe

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
you know you can send in your mono gh3 disc to activision and they will give you a new stereo version.
when i sent mine in, it took about a month to recieve it from the time i sent it, but they gave me a free faceplate for compensation.

just sign up on activisions site, and they will mail you a package to send back to them.

darkirby

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
bclowe said:
you know you can send in your mono gh3 disc to activision and they will give you a new stereo version.
when i sent mine in, it took about a month to recieve it from the time i sent it, but they gave me a free faceplate for compensation.

just sign up on activisions site, and they will mail you a package to send back to them.

That has nothing to do with the problem at hand, My original mono disk works, I'm sure the original stereo would work too
but I'm trying to get a custom stereo with this Trucha thing to work...

and as far as I know, I did not update using mario kart( but i did a manual update yesterday...)

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
So the issue has nothing to do with Stereo vs Mono or even Original vs Copy, but probably a Legit Disk vs. Hacked Disk.

Try any other disk that has been altered with Trucha and see what happens. If it doesn't run, we're in a pickle.

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Not until you can test something else to find out what the actual problem is. Right now your issue is you can't get a hacked game image that may or may not even be a working image to work. Not much to go on for the rest of us there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Nut on the hill