OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Nintendokid54 said:
will get once you finish uploading... By the way, what difficulty settings do the songs have?
Most of the customs are either hard or expert? thanks
smile.gif

All songs have all difficults! All songs have Co-Op.

QUOTE(Lazycus @ Aug 15 2008, 06:55 AM) Did you use the 'fixed' version as the base for your custom? What format did you convert your audio files to before generating the FSB files?

First I converted the music into wav. Then MP3 with 128kps after that I converted into ogg. I used the gui from scorehero for making the FSB files!

It is the fixed version from me!

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
i asked this in your other thread (legends of cbt), but no-one bothered answering. can you give me a link to the program that you mentioned (the one made by jayparadox)

jinxvorheeze

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks, but you will get in trouble with the mods big-time for that upload, you might wanna think about posting it somewhere else not in these forums. Then just tell people to google search it. Just don't wanna see a talented person like you get banned.
grog.gif
Cheers

Lazycus

Rotten
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cyber-T said:
Nintendokid54 said:
will get once you finish uploading... By the way, what difficulty settings do the songs have?
smile.gif

QUOTE(Lazycus @ Aug 15 2008, 06:55 AM) Did you use the 'fixed' version as the base for your custom? What format did you convert your audio files to before generating the FSB files?

First I converted the music into wav. Then MP3 with 128kps after that I converted into ogg. I used the gui from scorehero for making the FSB files!

I mean did you start with the 'original version' or the 'surround/stereo fixed' version? It probably doesn't make a difference since with all your conversions you probably made everything mono anyway.

priapism

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
does the save file write over the actual GHIII save file or does it create a new one?

sorry if this question is out of date. the last time i tried a custom GH was a long time ago and it wrote over my GHIII save file. i didn't like that.

Cyber-T

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
Lazycus said:
Cyber-T said:
Nintendokid54 said:
smile.gif

Lazycus said:
Did you use the 'fixed' version as the base for your custom? What format did you convert your audio files to before generating the FSB files?

I mean did you start with the 'original version' or the 'surround/stereo fixed' version? It probably doesn't make a difference since with all your conversions you probably made everything mono anyway.

It's the stereo fixed version!

Posts merged

QUOTE(priapism @ Aug 16 2008, 06:20 AM)
does the save file write over the actual GHIII save file or does it create a new one?

sorry if this question is out of date. the last time i tried a custom GH was a long time ago and it wrote over my GHIII save file. i didn't like that.

It uses the original save file. But you can create a new carrer with this custom. I think that should be no problem...

I fixed the Informations at YouTube! Now everybody can download the file without searching it!

alex

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Cool, now if I only had a modchip...

And where's Guitar Fun 3.0? It's been updated, I have downloaded it. So are you going to update the topic?

And the GH3 Wii Guitar...

Corygarry

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I apologize, I'm new to all this and was wondering, can the download be burnt straight to disc and played on a modded wii (d2pro v.9) or do I need the twilight hack and some other stuff?

Hooya

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
You just need a modded Wii as long as you have 3.2 or older.

If you have updated your Wii to 3.3 you'll need to have the homebrew software called GeckoOS installed in order to play the disk due to the Trucha Signing exploit being fixed with the 3.3 update. Check the homebrew sections for information if that is the case for you.

Is that clear?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://youtu.be/LM0Y6RWvcr8?si=RjMLNrx1TEX301g1 Already has cfw lol +1