Gaming getting the meowth gift on an nsp installed pokemon sword, safe ?

RACHID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
hello,
can I safely get the meowth free gift on an nsp installed pokemon sword without getting my switch banned?
bc after I hacked it I typed in the DNS server that prevents any connections to Nintendo servers
now am afraid to try and get the gift and then get banned.
so any thoughts plz?

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I mean, it is safe to try it, but I don't really see the point. If Nintendo's servers are blocked so will the Meowth gift.

If you want it just use PkHex to inject it into your save file.

Last edited by MichaelShawJr,

Ra1d

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
It's safe, but you won't get the Meowth cuz you won't be able to connect to the server to receive it, cuz you're preventing connection with the DNS lol

Lacius

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hello,
can I safely get the meowth free gift on an nsp installed pokemon sword without getting my switch banned?
bc after I hacked it I typed in the DNS server that prevents any connections to Nintendo servers
now am afraid to try and get the gift and then get banned.
so any thoughts plz?
You will probably be banned if you have installed NSP titles and connect to the internet without 90DNS and/or Incognito.

RACHID

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Morocco
i tried to set back my DNS to manual and connect to the internet but when i tried to get the gift it didn't work, it gave me an error

MichaelShawJr

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah because you need to connect to Nintendo's servers. You would want to set DNS to Automatic, unless you wanted to use Google's DNS Which is 8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4. If you go online with latest Atmosphere and don't have any NSPs installed you could possibly get banned, but if you have any NSPs installed (especially if Pokemon SwSh is a installed NSP) you will definetly be banned instantly. My recomendation is if you have a clean nand backup, make an Emunand which will be an exact copy of everything on your switch now, and restore your clean NAND on Sysnand and get the Meowth gift on Sysnand but you would have to buy the game legit. If you dont care about online play, then just hack it in with PKHex

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://gfuel.com/products/goth-gf-collectors-box?utm_source=Klaviyo_campaign&utm_medium=email&ut...