Getting started on Pokemon ROM hacking

Edgedancer

Director of Moon based operations
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Have you researched at all because the site I am going to recommend you is the best for what you want. Try going to pkmncommunity.com to get the best info on the hacking communities. Bear in mind that this does not apply to the DS games but only the Gameboy ones. Particularly the GBA games.

The Teej

Also known as The Tjalian
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
zeldapower.com
XP
Country
Edgedancer said:
Have you researched at all because the site I am going to recommend you is the best for what you want. Try going to pkmncommunity.com to get the best info on the hacking communities. Bear in mind that this does not apply to the DS games but only the Gameboy ones. Particularly the GBA games.

Are you sure that address is right? I just get a parked domain page when I go there.

Raika

uguu
Trophies
XP
Country
The real site is
www.pokecommunity.com
yaynds.gif

Licardo7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
it's actually pretty easy to make a pokemon hack (only the mapping parts). I started making on called PKMN desert storm but it never aired seeing as my friends are dicks. All they did was mess around and didn't do anything. Plus, no one knew how to script. AND I STILL DON'T. It's fun but learn everything and get a team before making one because they are a lot of work. That's a good website but you better be more familiar to the community because no one's going to help you if they don't know you. Trust me.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: So negative