Homebrew Getting SNES emulators to work...

JaJaJackson

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I recently put SNEmulds or whatever on my Cyclods. Some games played, some just had back screens. But after the very beginning each game had horrid graphic glitches. I edited the settings and nothing changed. Am I doing something wrong or how can I fix this?

Da-Bomb1

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
JaJaJackson said:
I recently put SNEmulds or whatever on my Cyclods. Some games played, some just had back screens. But after the very beginning each game had horrid graphic glitches. I edited the settings and nothing changed. Am I doing something wrong or how can I fix this?
It's called google.
http://wiki.pocketheaven.com/SNEmulDS_Compatibility_List

djshok

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Also keep in mind that not all SNES games work. As far as emulators go SNEmulDS doesn't have the highest compatibility, but it IS the BEST SNES emulator for the DS. So you just have to take it for what it is.

lord0fshred

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Every game I've tried on it works with little graphical glitches, with the exception of Starfox and Mario RPG which is expected. get the latest snemulds if you dont already have it, i think it fixes some compatibility issues.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    RedColoredStars @ RedColoredStars: The tots through Tina quotes are Napoleon. No free drinks and the big brown finger are Greasy...