getting rid of yahoo

Discussion in 'Computer Software and Operating Systems' started by xcalibur, Nov 29, 2007.

1. xcalibur
    OP

xcalibur Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear

Jun 2, 2007
    Sacred Heart
    i have firefox and i love the feature where you can type anything in the adress bar and it will do a "feeling" lucky search on google so it will automatically take you to whatever site you needed, provided you were specific enough

no for some reason it keeps taking me to a yahoo search results page and while i have nothing against yahoo, i still prefer google.
    i had to install megaupload toolbar because i couldnt access megaupload without it (really, i kept getting "all download slots full")
    it worked fine after installing it and didnt come with any ad/spy ware as far as i noticed and i fine fine with it.
    i could just hide the ugly old toolbar while i used megaupload.

now i got this issue i tried fixing it by deleting my local settings and replacing it with a backup i made before i d/led megaupload toolbar
    i also uninstalled it from my computer and did a reboot...
    its still not working properlly so im getting annoyed and asking you guys for help.
    does anyone know how to fix it?

btw, i used megaupload to get the partially translated DQIV rom

EDIT: nevermind, i reinstalled it and found it in the options
    everything is fine now

this useless topic can be closed

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice