getting Error 80022D1E After recovering & Reinstalling a game

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a problem earlier w/ one specific BD-ROM game i was trying to rip to the internal HDD w/ MultiMan, w/ one potential solution having been Toggle off Cobra then try, (which for some reason led to a Softbrick [i have a CECH01 US 80GB] leading me to haveto drop to Recovery Mode and Restore Defaults. which then involved me restoring my profiles (main at ReActPSN's "aa") to foricbly reactivate my games (System is banned.)everything seems fine now all except for One Game. "Hoard" and it's giving me an 80022D1E involving trophies.

The game refuses to load because past the titlescreen it'll say it failed to register Trophy Data and will now Quit." only difference i had to use a Fake AID (AccountID) now vs beforehand when i had my normal PSN Profile before it got banned.

How can i go about fixing this?

edit: Fixed it by Ensuring in xRegistry.sys my account ID Matched what is in my trophy's PARAM.SFO , Deleted the Save, *THEN* Delete the Trophy Folder, Reboot, Rebuild Database, Reboot once more, aaand its finally fixed,

Last edited by Dracari,

Frankhess1180

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a problem earlier w/ one specific BD-ROM game i was trying to rip to the internal HDD w/ MultiMan, w/ one potential solution having been Toggle off Cobra then try, (which for some reason led to a Softbrick [i have a CECH01 US 80GB] leading me to haveto drop to Recovery Mode and Restore Defaults. which then involved me restoring my profiles (main at ReActPSN's "aa") to foricbly reactivate my games (System is banned.)everything seems fine now all except for One Game. "Hoard" and it's giving me an 80022D1E involving trophies.

The game refuses to load because past the titlescreen it'll say it failed to register Trophy Data and will now Quit." only difference i had to use a Fake AID (AccountID) now vs beforehand when i had my normal PSN Profile before it got banned.

How can i go about fixing this?

edit: Fixed it by Ensuring in xRegistry.sys my account ID Matched what is in my trophy's PARAM.SFO , Deleted the Save, *THEN* Delete the Trophy Folder, Reboot, Rebuild Database, Reboot once more, aaand its finally fixed,
Can you explain this a little more I’m new to the whole custom firmware scene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Imagine supporters rushing Trump at the hospital sir can I have some of your blood for ebay
  • Veho @ Veho:
    I'm surprised there aren't twenty sites selling the Blood of Trump already.
    +1
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    America's already being sold by his blood
  • Veho @ Veho:
    $1000 per hankerchief, limit 20 hankerchiefs per person.
  • Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo:
    Trump gave his ear for us! lol
    Friends Romans lend me your ears!
  • Veho @ Veho:
    Buy the used panty liner he held on his ear at the RNC, only $5000 and it cures baldness!
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    He really can't understand Biden now
    +1
    Mike Tyson has entered the chat!
    Van Gough has a friend! lol
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Doctors on staff: Sorry we support Biden
  • Veho @ Veho:
    You think they took him to some random hospital? And risk the doctor being a Democrat? Or even worse, black?
    Well even poor black people can get an education now according to Biden lol
  • Veho @ Veho:
    They have a color chart with them, "you have to be this white to touch the former president"
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "And how is the patient feeling? Has he had all his shots? Oh, sorry. Bad choice of words."
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Well it's the secret service they blew their shot already
  • Veho @ Veho:
    "You miss 100% of the shots you don't take" ~ Thomas Matthew Crooks
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    You only get one shot do not miss your chance to blow
    +1
  • Veho @ Veho:
    ~Monica Lewinski
    +2
  • K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2:
    Nikki Haley blows her trumpet constantly