getting Error 80022D1E After recovering & Reinstalling a game

Dracari

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a problem earlier w/ one specific BD-ROM game i was trying to rip to the internal HDD w/ MultiMan, w/ one potential solution having been Toggle off Cobra then try, (which for some reason led to a Softbrick [i have a CECH01 US 80GB] leading me to haveto drop to Recovery Mode and Restore Defaults. which then involved me restoring my profiles (main at ReActPSN's "aa") to foricbly reactivate my games (System is banned.)everything seems fine now all except for One Game. "Hoard" and it's giving me an 80022D1E involving trophies.

The game refuses to load because past the titlescreen it'll say it failed to register Trophy Data and will now Quit." only difference i had to use a Fake AID (AccountID) now vs beforehand when i had my normal PSN Profile before it got banned.

How can i go about fixing this?

edit: Fixed it by Ensuring in xRegistry.sys my account ID Matched what is in my trophy's PARAM.SFO , Deleted the Save, *THEN* Delete the Trophy Folder, Reboot, Rebuild Database, Reboot once more, aaand its finally fixed,

Last edited by Dracari,

Frankhess1180

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i had a problem earlier w/ one specific BD-ROM game i was trying to rip to the internal HDD w/ MultiMan, w/ one potential solution having been Toggle off Cobra then try, (which for some reason led to a Softbrick [i have a CECH01 US 80GB] leading me to haveto drop to Recovery Mode and Restore Defaults. which then involved me restoring my profiles (main at ReActPSN's "aa") to foricbly reactivate my games (System is banned.)everything seems fine now all except for One Game. "Hoard" and it's giving me an 80022D1E involving trophies.

The game refuses to load because past the titlescreen it'll say it failed to register Trophy Data and will now Quit." only difference i had to use a Fake AID (AccountID) now vs beforehand when i had my normal PSN Profile before it got banned.

How can i go about fixing this?

edit: Fixed it by Ensuring in xRegistry.sys my account ID Matched what is in my trophy's PARAM.SFO , Deleted the Save, *THEN* Delete the Trophy Folder, Reboot, Rebuild Database, Reboot once more, aaand its finally fixed,
Can you explain this a little more I’m new to the whole custom firmware scene

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans:
    I can't believe you got me with that
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    I haven't been gaming for such a long time. Been mostly busy with sleep, hardware tinkering and checking GBAtemp frequently.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Hope you've had a good morning.
    It's going alright thanks :) I know what you mean with gaming time. It's precious where I can get it these days.
    +1
    I think that's why I focus on just enjoying single player experiences that aren't too competitive
    How are you doing?
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    There's also this thing where I'm hyperfocused at night and cannot get to sleep.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I'm doing alright, thanks.
    +1
    That must be rough. Productive I'm sure but hard to balance with daily life
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Indeed. I've been working on getting this Infecutus chip to work on my PS2. But after soldering, I realised that a plastic piece was missing from the power ribbon cable to the power and eject buttons.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Now I could go with soldering the contacts from the cable to the connector on the mobo, but doesn't sound like a good permanent solution.
    Man, that's beyond my brain :rofl: I'm no good with hardware for now. I'd like to get into hardmods in future though
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Maybe start practice soldering. Get a cheap-ass soldering iron and follow some good YouTube tutorials.
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    Least my experience has gotten better than over a decade ago. My iron would constantly bump into components and break them.
    Sounds good. I actually did soldering but like 16 years ago for school so uuuuh probably rusty haha
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, Same here. I did soldering at school from a teacher who I honestly liked since he had plenty of good electronics experience.
    +1
    I wish I could play chess well
    +1
    Useless but a true art
    +1
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    @Maximumbeans, I had a friend who had a glass chess set for their birthday.
  • SylverReZ @ SylverReZ:
    It was like all clear and fancy. Tbf I'm not too experienced with chess, but would like to learn someday.
    That sounds really cool
    I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl:
    Maximumbeans @ Maximumbeans: I know the basics but no strategy at all :rofl: