shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Hello All,
I recently created EmuNAND.
I then restarted my console and proceeded to enter payload via PC.
Now it gives me a boot.dat error even though i have a new 64gb sdxc card and the boot.dat is in the folder
It is fat32 and I just formatted it and placed boot dat and license in the root of my sd card
and yes My Emunand is using the Hidden partition but I keep getting the boot.dat error any suggestions?

D

Deleted User

Look on your SD card when you pressed SD Card Partition then it will format your SD card. so better when you reinstall everything now

shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
Look on your SD card when you pressed SD Card Partition then it will format your SD card. so better when you reinstall everything now
I reinstalled everything and still got the same error.
I even tried setting up emunand on SD card but that just shows the nintendo logo and gives me a black screen.
Any other suggestions?

D

Deleted User

I reinstalled everything and still got the same error.
I even tried setting up emunand on SD card but that just shows the nintendo logo and gives me a black screen.
Any other suggestions?
How did you boot the CFW with EmuNAND when the boot.dat dont got found? :thinking:

shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
How did you boot the CFW with EmuNAND when the boot.dat dont got found? :thinking:
Let me rephrase.
So I uninstalled everything installed emunand. Booted up the first time into emunand.
Closed my Switch went to inject payload and boot.dat error.
I formatted everything on sd card. Made another emunand using sd card files. I can boot into payload but when I launch CFW emunand it just shows logo and goes black.
Also while im Injecting the payload from my PC. I have to use and press my volume and power button again when SX OS shows up otherwise again im going to get a black screen.
So Basically black screens on sd emunand and booting up payload without pressing buttons.
And Boot.dat error when launching sx os to launch CFW.

D

Deleted User

Let me rephrase.
So I uninstalled everything installed emunand. Booted up the first time into emunand.
Closed my Switch went to inject payload and boot.dat error.
I formatted everything on sd card. Made another emunand using sd card files. I can boot into payload but when I launch CFW emunand it just shows logo and goes black.
Also while im Injecting the payload from my PC. I have to use and press my volume and power button again when SX OS shows up otherwise again im going to get a black screen.
So Basically black screens on sd emunand and booting up payload without pressing buttons.
And Boot.dat error when launching sx os to launch CFW.
Is AutoRCM enabled when yes then disable does anything works better now?

shado9573

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Pakistan
I dont think so. I have it uninstalled from my sx os menu. I've even pressed on uninstall and it happened successfully.
I've never used AutoRCM though.
Like I can reformat my SD card since I do not do anything on my OFW switch and have to restore it to remove my homebrew traces.
So Like Can you tell me specifically what to do after reformat. (It is fat32 with 32kb cluster).
Like I have 3 files in the root of my sd card.
The Boot.dat, License and Nintendo Folder. (not going to use Sd card on OFW, Only for EmuNAND (Emutendo)).

Last edited by shado9573,

matias3ds

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
I have the exact same problem when created the Emunand on hidden partition if i create one on a non hidden partitions works just fine .
The problem remains when its created in hidden partition , gives you boot,dat ?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: https://www.acepcs.com/products/wizbox-g-mini-pc-amd-r7-7735hs lol wizbox