Hacking getting an original psp running m33 vsh back up and running.

mart321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
hi all, ive just found my old psp in the loft and im gonna attempt to update it and put some games on for my son. i did a little homebrewing back in the day but i cant really remember much about it. the psp currently has m33 vsh ? running. i have a few old games installed on it, (patapon,dragon quest and god of war)

what i would like to know is, do i need to upgrade to a newer homebrew in order to download and play games. it has been just sat gathering dust for about 6 years and i have no clue. i was hoping i could just download some games and stick them on to my memory stick and presto. i dont think this is the case though. any help is much appreciated. thanks in advance!

mart321

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Come on guys, over 50 views and no replies, someone put me out of my misery, can I continue with this homebrew and download games, or will i need to update and if so what are the benefits of doing so. Please help guys!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://www.theverge.com/2024/7/26/24206529/intel-13th-14th-gen-crashing-instability-cpu-voltage-q-a