Hacking Getting a CycloDS, questions about Saves and MicroSD.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I'm planning on running Daigasso! Band Brothers DX, and I have prepared several pre-loaded Save files via a PC tool, to fill the saves with Song files for the game. However, my question is, will I be able to swap saves from within the CycloDS menu, or will I need to take the save off the card and switch it for another one? If so, what will I need to do to alternate between the saves?

If I can't do that, I suppose I could just make two copies of the game, one named Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Jpop) and one named Daigasso! Band Brothers DX (Game), and have save files named to match them.

Second question...
I'm planning on getting a Transcend 4 GB MicroSDHC from Newegg, is this a good card for the CycloDS Evolution?

DeMoN

GBAtemp Guru
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
The latest beta firmware allows 2 saves per game to be used interchangeably via CycloDS menu.

What class is MicroSD? If it's a class 2 then I suggest going for another.

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
DeMoN said:
The latest beta firmware allows 2 saves per game to be used interchangeably via CycloDS menu.

What class is MicroSD? If it's a class 2 then I suggest going for another.

Its a class 6.
What will I need to name the saves to be able to switch between them?
I'm getting a folder all set up XD

Rubedo

Aikawa is OLEV
OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Oh and, quick question.
Is it likely that I'll be able to run Portrait of Ruin on that card? Its fine if its not, but I'd like to know.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    realtimesave @ realtimesave: @K3Nv2 I'm still not really convinced that sylverrez is a girl lol