Hardware Get your wallets ready, a UK retailer will Soon™ be selling the Switch for £198.50 (€233 /$247)!

• Thread starter Saiyan Lusitano
  • Start date
  • Views 7,326
  • Replies 67
  • Likes 6

osaka35

Instructional Designer
Global Moderator
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't know if eshop will be region free, but it is important to remember this point:

Each game must be approved by residing country's regulatory body on video games before they can be sold in that country. This includes digital. Games have to go through a vetting process individually in every country before getting released in that country(with varying degrees of red-tap and efficiencies). This is how they get their ratings, and whatnot. So a game approved to go onto the eshop in japan won't be available in the states until it's also approved in the states. And that's the quick and dirty, it's a bit more complex than all that. Like, I know in the states, it's not just one vetting process, then physical and digital get released, oh no. a physical released game has one vetting process, and a digital version has to be vetted separately! It's weird.

So how they handle the "eshop" with all that in mind, who knows.

Last edited by osaka35,

the_randomizer

The Temp's official fox whisperer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hmm, what do you mean?
I am starting to feel the first year might potentially be really good;
(Sonic 2k17, Sonic Mania, Mario, Splatoon 2, Zelda, Snipperclips, Arms, Minecraft, Skyrim, Ultra Street Fighter 2, NBA 2K17, FIFA)

I'm talking about when I can get a console from Amazon, not the games.

S

Saiyan Lusitano

OP
GameSeek has received their stock today and the 2016 orders are already being processed, like one below for example.

C51-JuCXEAAJQTN.jpg:large

GS' stock:

C516XUdWMAAcB6w.jpg

They say they will be inviting customers to pre-order through the stock alert feature than to allow everyone simply doing the normal way.

Spider_Man

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
still over priced, sorry but its not even worth £150 so nintendo can kindly fuck off.

you can get a XBX1/PS4 far cheaper and these systems are superior and already have a massive catalogue of excellent titles to play.

this inferior last gen revamp can hurry up, find a rock to crawl under and die.

fucking £279.99 for this, cant even run in full hd and its games are only basic, nothing graphically demanding, its storage ffs my phone pisses all over that measly 32GB....

yet again nintendo focus more on creating a WOW factor gimmick BS controller than they did the fricking console itself.

but we all know they dont care, all thats important to them is how they can convince its wiitarded fans that games are only fun now if your using its new WOW gimmick, they only care about how it makes its recycled games, third parties can sod off.

this WOW factor will soon die down and whats left is a console with next to no support from third parties and the only games it gets are for children and its fanboys that are 40 year olds running around catching pokemon.... mean while it fails to cater for the remaining half of the gaming market.

Last edited by ,

Miles54321

Trophies
Website
derbergerac.com
XP
Country
still over priced, sorry but its not even worth £150 so nintendo can kindly fuck off.

you can get a XBX1/PS4 far cheaper and these systems are superior and already have a massive catalogue of excellent titles to play.

this inferior last gen revamp can hurry up, find a rock to crawl under and die.

fucking £279.99 for this, cant even run in full hd and its games are only basic, nothing graphically demanding, its storage ffs my phone pisses all over that measly 32GB....

yet again nintendo focus more on creating a WOW factor gimmick BS controller than they did the fricking console itself.

but we all know they dont care, all thats important to them is how they can convince its wiitarded fans that games are only fun now if your using its new WOW gimmick, they only care about how it makes its recycled games, third parties can sod off.

this WOW factor will soon die down and whats left is a console with next to no support from third parties and the only games it gets are for children and its fanboys that are 40 year olds running around catching pokemon.... mean while it fails to cater for the remaining half of the gaming market.

It has unreal engine 4 so it will get 3rd party
It's 1st year lineup is decent, better than Wii U atleast
Zelda at launch for hardcore is cool
£280 ain't too bad, + it's hackable so you save loads of money on games

GameSeek has received their stock today and the 2016 orders are already being processed, like one below for example.

C51-JuCXEAAJQTN.jpg:large

GS' stock:

C516XUdWMAAcB6w.jpg

They say they will be inviting customers to pre-order through the stock alert feature than to allow everyone simply doing the normal way.

I finally decided to pre-order Zelda + grey Switch for £320,
just getting the accessories now, Zelda switch case with extra storage
getting, getting rubber colored switch covers for protection and so it looks like the colored switch and then i'll get USB-C charger from somewhere, do all usb-c work with switch?

P.S: Hopefully, theres one that's available otherweise i'll have lose £80 but im good :D
Can't wait till Switch is hacked!!!

Last edited by Miles54321,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @The Real Jdbye, :creep: