Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello folks.

I bought my Acekard 2i from Realhotstuff in February 2010. At that time, they were just getting a shipment of real flashcarts and somehow I thought mines were one of them. This was not the case.

I've been stuck on 1.6 RC2 for the longest. And since I'm getting a 3DS soon I wanted to update the card(or patch it rather)but I couldn't because I was greeted with a message stating that my card may be fake. I took the sticker off and yes, it was fake in every way. I just now decided to do something about it, mainly because I'm getting a 3DS.

So I contacted them, and they said they would replace it...for free! Surprisingly. Though it took a couple of phone calls(most were when their phones were disconnected)and bascially told me to insert a copy of the email and the acekard and send it via USPS FIrst Class(standard mailing service via envelope). I did that and the mail should be getting shiiped out. Hopefully anyways. I never heard of doing something like this via envelope and their customer service seem very unprofessional, though I guess that's what you expect when dealing with this sort of retell.

So all in all, I'm basically saying that if you got a flashcart in early 2010 from Realhotstuff(or any vender)I'd see about getting a replacement if you can't update the firmware.

tysonrss

Banned!
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Team Acekard hasn't been releasing updates for 3DS compatibility for months, so if you get your 3DS and it has anything past firmware 4.3, your AK won't run on it.
Yeah, that's true. I hope it doesn't, but chances are it will have a firmware that has surpassed the present patches. But at least it will be genuine.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I am the cancer!!! lol