Hacking Get your Nintendo Switch Custom Themes here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

zahimi

GBAtemp theme maker extraordinarie
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
he deleted all his themes.
I don't know why, if the problem was the layout he could have fix it easily and replace the urls.
if he wanted to convert them all to nxthemes instead of autotheme, he could have just upload a new file to that download item.

anyway, I'm happy as new users have started sharing them nxthemes too :)
less forum rules hunting for me.

I actualy tried to upload a new version to one of the themes but it still show first the old version and you can download the new version when you go to versions or something. This is not very user freindly so I deleted everything and will reup all as nxtheme zip file for each theme. Dont worry guys im not going anywhere.

Cyan

GBATemp's lurking knight
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
France
it's not normal that the big download button didn't change to the last uploaded file.
Maybe it's a cache issue (server side) and you need to wait a little for the link to be updated?
I recommend you reopen your existing themes (if you have access, if not I'll do it for you), so your old links are working, users might still use auto-theme link too until the url is updated in the big button.

but I agree it's not very user friendly, I preferred the way updates worked with filetrip. each version had his own description page, not a single one for all links.

Last edited by Cyan,

zahimi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Its Ok I will just reup all as nxtheme file packs. I also already made that black theme that was requested here. I will up it with everything else. I hope I have the time to do it tommorow. Worst case sunday morning. I have 2 little kids and not too much time. Sorry guys.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

I'd like to request a theme similar to your capture(15), but with this (and only this) as the background:
legend-of-zelda-breath-of-the-wild-master-sword-location.jpg

If you already have an Image you want then you can use the injector to make it. Its super easy. Just use the guide posted here in this thread.

zahimi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'd like to donate in the future when I can, but as far as a theme based on a Switch game I'd like to see one based on Monster Hunter Generations Ultimate.

Noted. I will do it sunday morning. Good Suggestion. Thanks.

--------------------- MERGED ---------------------------

Is there going to be a way to theme the app options, and controller settings?

Check out the theme injector and see what Pages you can generate with it. I dont think it has controller settings. Just normal settings.
I only do 4 pages per theme.
Home, lock, settings and all apps. I think its enough.

Last edited by zahimi,

zahimi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Hey guys this is my requests thread. If you need to post themes then do it in the themes section like I do. Thank you!

zahimi

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Oh, nice. I'll check that out, thanks

Edit: How are you editing the album icon to show the TX logo?

this cant be done with the new nxthemes for now.
my old szs files i edited it myself with the logo.
@exelix11 told me that maybe in the next version we will be able to change icons.
for now it will show the nornal album icon.

Reactions: TotalInsanity4

IronDany87

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Italy
Hi Zahimi has a way to make a theme for the switch of The Binding Of Isaac? I can supply you with the photos

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @K3Nv2 https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9yWIobzBdKc