Get "SpaceChem" and "Space Pirates and Zombies" for fr

Discussion in 'User Submitted News' started by Vanth88, Aug 17, 2012.

1. Vanth88
    OP

Member Vanth88 Private

United States
    Onlive is once again giving away free indie games for the second week in a row. Because their last post received 2000 shares they are giving away two games, "SpaceChem" and "Space Pirates and Zombies". Basically all you have to do is:
    So make sure you select one of the games, redeem that, then go back and redeem the second one.

For next weeks final free indie giveaway they'll give out not one, not two, not even three... but FOUR indie games! IF everyone shares AND likes their post 2,000 times. This doesn't seem all that hard to achieve considering last weeks challenge was just to share the post 2,000 times. So I wonder what next weeks games will be? hmmm.

Again next week will be the final free indie giveaway. So if anyone has issues with me posting Onlive stuff don't worry because next week will be my last.

SpaceChem:

Space Pirates and Zombies

Source:
    Onlive's Facebook

Extra Links:
    Onlive's "SpaceChem" Page
    Onlive's "Space Pirates and Zombies" Page

2. LightyKD

Member LightyKD Future CEO of OUYA Inc.

United States
    Got my copies earlier this morning. I'll play with them later. Right now I'm still hooked on "LOTR: War in the North", which is currently on sale on OnLive for $5.00!

3. Clydefrosch

Member Clydefrosch GBAtemp Psycho!

Germany
    still not in germany, haw.
    gladly i dont have time for videogames anyway

4. Gahars

Member Gahars Bakayaro Banzai

United States
    Legitimately obtaining anything related to pirates (space or otherwise) always leaves me feeling a little conflicted.