Gaming Get Pokewalker

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anybody that pirated Pokemon HG an SS you can get a pokewalker for a very low cost of 8.95. Call Nintendo at 1 800 255 3700 and tell them that you were running with your Pokewalker and while running it fell off and you stepped on it and broke it. they will tell you can pay 9.00 for a replacement and say yes. All they need is address and credit card. No product code or serial numbers. :-) ENJOY!!!

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah, that's what I was about to say. I don't think the Pokewalker was really worth either. I played with it for a day, and stopped. Though I think the game is worth $40 itself, I've always liked the Gold and Silver series.

EDIT - Oh, and you can only be able a inch or two in order to connect with each other, any further, and they won't read it.

Forstride

The rudder moves when I turn the wheel
Trophies
Website
forstride.stormbit.net
XP
Country
United States
Teny said:
Yeah, that's what I was about to say. I don't think the Pokewalker was really worth either. I played with it for a day, and stopped. Though I think the game is worth $40 itself, I've always liked the Gold and Silver series.
Personally, I love the Pokewalker. Then again, my liking for it will probably wear off in a month or so. The game however, is worth more than $40...After all, you can go to Kanto and do everything there.

Teny

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still carry my Pokewalker around with me when I go out, but other than that, I don't know what to do with it. That's what I liked most about Gold and Silver, after you are done with Johto, continue your journey in Kanto, and fight a certain somebody in the end.

Emeraldman94

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone confirm that it will not work?? I really want the pokewalker but I do not want to chance it!!

Posts merged

Sstew said:
It won't work unless you have the actual game 100% positive

I thought it just connected to the DS not the card. I was pretty sure of that, I find it hard to believe it attaches to the card. hmmm I definitely need confirmation of this 100% after my statement

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
If you buy the actual game you'd know because it's stated in the manual.
tongue.gif

Funny how that works out, eh?

It uses IR, NOT WIFI. The DS itself does not do IR, the cart itself has an IR port.

Sanderino

I guess you only know what you got 'till it's gone
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
Rydian said:
If you buy the actual game you'd know because it's stated in the manual.
tongue.gif

Funny how that works out, eh?

It uses IR, NOT WIFI. The DS itself does not do IR, the cart itself has an IR port.

Pure irony, pure irony.
tongue.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up