☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
ok i am stupid and can't edit the title of this but it's been a bit since i used forums.

feel free to move this to the proper area?
I used to use a program for obfuscating text. Abruptly, it stopped working a few months ago on both my computer and my friend's.
It was this. Can anyone help me figure out why it stopped working? It was kinda not being maintained ofr years so i should have seen it coming but it was really useful since other sites like Hypertranslate do not allow bulk text obfuscation without it being only bit by bit, and that's sort of painful whne i have 7k+ lines of text to do.

I hope this isn't overly stupid to ask about. i just genuinely don't know why it stopped working and would like to know;;

Last edited by Lavaimp,

Kwyjor

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Genuinely don't know where to post this so forgive me-
Not writing a subject line that's halfway descriptive of your thread is unforgivable.:whip:

Can anyone help me figure out why it stopped working?
If it's dependent on Google Translate, then it's quite possible Google Translate changed something or other in their API. What else would you expect..? All those Youtube downloader apps are constantly breaking for similar reasons.

Lavaimp

☆ミ
OP
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
Not writing a subject line that's halfway descriptive of your thread is unforgivable.:whip:

If it's dependent on Google Translate, then it's quite possible Google Translate changed something or other in their API. What else would you expect..? All those Youtube downloader apps are constantly breaking for similar reasons.
oh apologies, i'm not used to forums anymore so i should probably fix that!
And yeah, in hindsite i thought it used a different frontend or something but a lot of those were going downl lately too.
Kinda sad if the API really is the case for it going down.

edit: apparently i cant edit the title. sad

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Gotta lube up diidy to change characters +1