heyyouguys

OP
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
yeah, I do not want to buy off ebay, I want the real deal, dont want to chance a fake. What I am looking for is if these are ok for what I need or not.

nintendofreak

Around. Shoot me a PM.
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
i bought a PNY 1gb SD card for $30 At Best Buy. Its the cheapest of PNY's Cards and works
smile.gif

Before that, I had a old-OLD Panasonic SD card (128 mb) and worked fine too. I play movies with moonshell, and havent noticed any issues with it
yaynds.gif

EDIT: Cheapest, as in "lowest quality"

Renegade_R

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I'm a reseller of flash memory and i know for a fact that Kingston is the slowest flash memory available in the market. SD is SD...simple...any generic version of SD cards are most likely made by Toshiba. Toshiba makes all the generic SD cards....I say that Generic SD is even better than Kingston.

adgloride

Its A Wii Wario
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
yeah, I do not want to buy off ebay, I want the real deal, dont want to chance a fake. What I am looking for is if these are ok for what I need or not.

I know they fake the memory sticks but they sell at fancy prices anyway for the originals. I always thought the SD cards were cheap so I can't believe they get faked as well.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    MrNoobNub @ MrNoobNub: why is everyone so horny