Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

News: GBAtemp Flash Kit Guides & FAQs

Today a new section of GBAtemp launches!

We've created a new forum section in the GBAtemp Magazine News section! And it's called "GBAtemp Flash Kit Guides & FAQs"!

The new section will be home to new easy to follow guides on all major flash kits, and FAQs regarding them.
smile.gif

So if you have a problem/query regarding any flash kit be sure to check our Guides & FAQs section before creating a new topic or asking for help.

Members may reply directly to these Guides & FAQ topics to ask questions not already answered, but regular help requests should still be posted in their respective forum section.

We've launched the section with our very first GBAtemp Guide & FAQ...

Also, big thanks to teh_raf3 for submitting a brand new review of Mario Kart DS!
smile.gif

If you haven't already checked out Mario Kart DS, you might want to head on over and check out teh_raf3's review and see exactly what he thought of the latest in the Mario Kart series.
And remember; you're welcome to submit your own reviews. Just click the 'Submit your own' link in the reviews column on your left!

Luse

Now with more MOOSE!!!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
It should work now, someone forgot to approve it for public view XD

EDIT: also the first link at the top of the page links to ace gunmans spiderman review
ph34r.gif

teh_raf3

Whatever suits you
Trophies
Website
users.pandora.be
XP
Country
Belgium
That was less of a review and more of a fan rant, but it's hard to be unbiased when the game is Mario Kart. Heh.

If it was a fan rant than I would have gave it 100% no?
rofl2.gif

I'm trying to be as much objective as I can, and this game really deserves 90%. Some points like the missing tracks and the abscense of battle mode through the WiFi connection is what's keeping me from giving more points. And yes I like MarioKart, but would I give it more because of that? Not really...

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    The snack that smiles back, Ballsack!
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up