Hacking General Acekard 2i Question...

Ox1de

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I've been looking around at the stickies here and other places and cannot seem to find anything on this subject. I'm using the latest Akaio firmware with Acekard 2i. All my roms have worked so far and I have not had any trouble whatsoever with it. What I'm asking though is a few questions.

If I'm in a rom and I want to go back to the acekard 2i home screen. Is this possible without shutting the NDSL down?

I read before I purchased it that I could quicksave or save a game anywhere without using save points or a save menu? How do I do this ?

If I want to use GBA roms do I have to do anything special or just drag and drop like the NDS roms ?

Thanks... Sorry if this stuff is common knowledge I really can't find it anywhere.

D

Deleted User

Ox1de said:
I've been looking around at the stickies here and other places and cannot seem to find anything on this subject. I'm using the latest Akaio firmware with Acekard 2i. All my roms have worked so far and I have not had any trouble whatsoever with it. What I'm asking though is a few questions.

If I'm in a rom and I want to go back to the acekard 2i home screen. Is this possible without shutting the NDSL down?

I read before I purchased it that I could quicksave or save a game anywhere without using save points or a save menu? How do I do this ?

If I want to use GBA roms do I have to do anything special or just drag and drop like the NDS roms ?

Thanks... Sorry if this stuff is common knowledge I really can't find it anywhere.

1. Yes you can by a button combo its L+R+A+B+down. i think.
2. I dont know about this one.
3. No, you need a 3 in 1 or something like that to plug into the slot 2 on your ds.

Didu50

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Sorry to say, But GBA has not yet been unlocked on the acekard. The team is trying to Access DSI mode which allows them to use all the RAM in the Dsi.

tk_saturn

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Ox1de said:

Yes it's called Soft Reset, press (L. Trigger)+(R. Trigger) +(B)+(A)+(Down) at the same time.

For this to work, soft reset needs to be enabled in the system settings

IMG_3417.JPG

Ox1de said:
That's called real time save and isn't supported on the Acekard. You will need a higher end cart like the DSTWO for that.

QUOTE(Ox1de @ Aug 19 2010, 01:22 PM)
If you have a DS Lite or DS Phat, you can purchase an EzFlash 3in1 expansion which goes into the slot-2 expansion slot, you will then be able to play GBA games through AKAIO interface just like you already do with NDS games. In you have a DSi or DSi XL, you need the DSTWO as they lack the slot-2 required for the 3in1. The DSTWO has a built in processor which allows it to emulate the GBA, it can also do Real Time Save on the GBA games.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-