1. Veho

Veho The man who cried "Ni".
    Former Staff

Croatia
    Is that WiFi thing limited to connecting to other A330s, or can it go online as well?

2. kiafazool

kiafazool GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    if u compare the dingoo a330 with the gemei a330
    dingoo has more emulators? doesn't it?

3. The Pi

The Pi Lurker

It would be a bit stupid to limit it, it's an extra selling point and it'll allow for chat clients and stuff.

4. .Chris

.Chris Clueless

United States
    This has been on DealExtreme for a while now...

(IM NOT ADVERTISING)

5. bollocks

bollocks GBAtemp Advanced Fan

well, yes, at the moment. because it's only just been released. give it some time.

6. JinTrigger

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    This seems like something I'd like to buy but would it be worth it if I already have a DSi/PSP that has a flashcart(DS TWO)/fully hackable

7. xdf

xdf Member
    Newcomer

According to booboo the a330 he was given to help with porting dingux has an arm 5 400mhz cpu not arm 11 600mhz. Either way, it looks nice and I ordered mine a week ago from dealextreme... Also Ive heard that theres no snes emulator preinstalled, hopefully that will be released at some point soon...

8. Veho

Former Staff

Croatia
    I know, but it just says "WIFI 2-player gaming". Maybe it's actually Bluetooth. If it were an unrestricted WiFi card they'd be talking about "internet" or "online" or "802.11" or something. I mean, it's a major selling point, you'd think they'd point it out. [​IMG]

9. alysdexia

alysdexia Newbie
    Newcomer

United States
    "has..their"? Dolt.

10. The Pi

The Pi Lurker

I found it a bit odd but if it's Bluetooth(or whatever) why would they say WIFi?

Also I forgot to say before @AW: Thanks for clearing up all the dingoo stuff the whole issue of which company was "real" stopped me from buying a dingoo before but I might pick up one of these Gemei's when there's more info on it. [​IMG]

11. Veho

Former Staff

Croatia
    Because Engrish? Maybe they don't know the difference between "wireless" and "WiFi"? I don't know.
    In the video, they keep the two consoles pointing at each other the whole time, that might even be an IR connection.

EDIT: the description on Dingo Digital USA only says "wireless multi-player action between two A330 consoles". No mention of WiFi.

12. zeromac

zeromac Finally reached 1000 posts EXACTLY

Wow thanks for the info! So is Dingoo Technologies the correct company? If both of the companies sell A320 which one is the 'proper' model/better supported model.

Also will Shoptemp Sell the Gemini?

13. sonknuck23

sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    So it's wireless, not wifi? Was gonna' get it mainly for the WiFi gaming and convince my buddies to get them too but nevermind.

14. Dangy

Dangy GBAtemp Maniac

United States
    Still not worth getting if you have a PSP...

15. Another World

OP Another World Emulate the Planet!
    Former Staff

Colombia
    after the poor sales associated with the dingoo a330, they may be reluctant to stock it. what we should do is have everyone open a ticket requesting it, if they are serious about purchasing it!

-another world

16. JinTrigger

JinTrigger Asentrix Studios

United States
    I guess you kinda answered my question from earlier but this still looks like a nifty piece of hardware. How big are these things though.

17. kiafazool

kiafazool GBAtemp Maniac

Canada
    not worth getting this anymore since i heard about the new killer dingoo thats gonna come out for the same price with more and better options (4mp camera/800x480 4" screen)

18. betterman

betterman Member
    Newcomer

United States
    No ,it is not WIFI, but allowing two men to play games together. My suggestion is that if you have enough money, then you can buy PSP/ NDS. Clone game console from Dingoo or other company are MP4/MP5. They are not a totally game consoles.

As a father, I will earn morn money to buy a real PSP for my son in this Xmas.

19. sonknuck23

sonknuck23 Mighty Switch Force >

Canada
    That makes you the betterman (lol see wat i did thar)

anyways, what's this about a better dingoo console coming out? Tell me now, before I buy the Gemei a330, 'cause I'm getting it next Friday.

20. Knyaz Vladimir

Knyaz Vladimir 3DS Hacker

Canada
    The Dingoo USA is the successor to the 320 and 330. It is more powerful (CPU-wise) than the 3DS, using two ARM11 processors underclocked to 500mHz (the 3DS is dual-core ARM 11 266mHz) and has 128MB RAM. It's possible for PSX emulation, and maybe N64. Release date unknown, more data revealed on the 15th. ME WANT.

Hide similar threads Similar threads with keywords - Gemei,