Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Gemei A330
New Handheld
Gemeia3302010.jpg

Chinachip has sold their A330 board to Gemei, and it appears Gemei has taken the device in the right direction. Building from the mistakes of the Dingoo A330, this devices features better buttons and WIFI 2-player gaming. The device is currently for sale on a handful of sites for around $90. It appears to have a similar native software line up as the Dingoo A330 but will not play A320 software as this version is using a ARM CPU.

Information said:
• Processor? CC1800 (ARM 11 Processor 600 Mhz Underclocked to 500 Mhz)
• Audio Decoding: Cirrus Chipset
• RAM: 64MB (Confirmed by Dingoo/Gemeitech)
• Internal Memory Storage: 4GB NAND
• Memory Slot? Mini SD (Will support 32GB Micro SD card with Mini SD adapter)
• Screen? 3.0 inch LTPS LCD Screen, 4?3 ?Resolution: 320*240 Color Depth: 16 Million
• Emulators: Game Boy, Game Boy Color, Game Boy Advance, NES, SNES, Mega Drive, Neo Geo, Capcom 1, Capcom 2
• Menu Languages?Chinese(simplified, traditional),English, Japanese, French, Germany, Spanish…… (11 languages supported)
• Audio/Music Formats? MP3/WMA/WAV/APE/FLAC And Other Audio formats
• LRC lyrics support and support for the game background music, support the music search function
• Sound Modes: Normal / Jazz / Pop / Rock / Classical / Vocal / treble / bass
• FM Radio: support campus radio (frequency 76MHZ ~ 108MHZ), support for more than 40 radio stations, supports FM launch
• Image Formats: JPG/GIF/PNG/BMP And Other Image Formats
• Audio Recording: Supported via built in Mic
• Video Formats: RM/RMVB/MP4/3GP/AVI/ASF/MOV/MPE/DAT/FLV/MPEG,MP/MKV And other video formats
• Text features: Support for TXT, PDF, HTML, CHM format Support for e-book reading function of TTS voices
• General outputs: video output(Similar to current AV cables for Dingoo A320), composite, component output (3.5mm headphone jack)
• USB 2.0 USB On The Go Input/Output (USB to Mini USB Cable)
• Operating Systems supported: Win2000/XP, Vsita, Windows7

Where to buy:
icon11.gif
Dingoo-Digital-USA.com

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
Coreyfrog7 said:
QUOTE said:
Operating Systems supported: Win2000/XP, Vsita, Windows7
this dosnt mean it can emualte can it it just means it works with it??

that’s correct. the dingoo products had issues with vista/7 and 64-bit systems because the drivers were unsigned 32-bit drivers. it looks like this system has fixed most of the complaints the Dingoo A330 had.

-another world

Another World

Emulate the Planet!
OP
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
wiki.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Colombia
zeromac said:
I don't follow lol
Wasn't the Dingoo A330 fake?

And whats this Gemini company?

there is information which will better answer your question in my Dingoo reviews. The dingoo digital team split, a few people stayed behind. the people that stayed have serious mental issues. the web site admin spent the better part of 9 months bashing the new company, known as dingoo technologies. he claimed that he was the rightful owner of the dingoo products and that the a330 was fake because he did not make it. he also said for 9 months that the a320 from dingoo technologies would blow up if you charged it.

the facts...
dingoo digital split and dingoo technologies was formed.
dingoo digital keeps selling the a320 with the old logo
dingoo technologies sells the a320 with a new logo and new native homebrew
dingoo technologies buys a new mobo from chinachip and releases the dingoo a330

the mobo is freely available to anyone who wants to purchase it, dingoo does not own the rights to the mobo. gemini has released a few other handhelds and devices in china, most of which were pretty nice. if you read the a330 review you will quickly see all of the problems the device had. it seems gemini was paying attention and they have fixed the issues and updated the board to use a ARM CPU which clocks in at almost 100MHz faster than the dingoo technologies a330.

hope that helps,
-another world

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
the best feature is the connectivity to other a330s
i saw vids of 2 people on gemeni a330s playing nes contra through the infered or wifi or whatever it has
they need to make more vids or test it

deathking

Trophies
Website
toxsic.com
XP
Country
United States
aminemaster said:
well i seem like a dork but
what does the gemei a330 do anyway?

everything the dingoo can
with added connectivity between consoles

but soon it will be able to do more
and its a lower priced unit then others on the market

khan

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Pakistan
How good are the emulators on these Dingoo/Gemei devices? Are they all Full-speed? I am interested to know about CPS1, CPS2, NeoGeo and Mame emulators. Thanks

hullo8d

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
khan said:
How good are the emulators on these Dingoo/Gemei devices? Are they all Full-speed? I am interested to know about CPS1, CPS2, NeoGeo and Mame emulators. Thanks

Here's a video of CSP2

You can imagine how the rest of the emulators run.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Well the emulators on the Dingoo were all great, so I'd imagine that on the Gemei a330 they will perform better.
I'm definitely interested in getting one, price is great for something this versatile.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=_NTF5_qgH0o