Hacking GeckoOS 1.07 Channel

nash79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi guys,
Id really appreciate if someone could make a Gecko OS 1.07 Channel. All my trials turned to failure by having the "Ret= -1022" error.
A similar channel for StarFall V0.5 would be also highly appreciate
smile.gif

Thanks in advance

rasputin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Didn't even know there was a 1.07 LOL. Anyway it seems to have problems with Sam+Max-USA on a PAL console, but freeloader works fine.

I wish there was a freeloader channel
smile.gif
It's boring swapping discs
smile.gif

WiiCrazy

Be water my friend!
Trophies
Website
www.tepetaklak.com
XP
Country
rasputin said:
Didn't even know there was a 1.07 LOL. Anyway it seems to have problems with Sam+Max-USA on a PAL console, but freeloader works fine.

I wish there was a freeloader channel
smile.gif
It's boring swapping discs
smile.gif

Freeloader can't be made into a channel since it does the thing in it's apploader...

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
www.djdynamite.bravehost.com
XP
Country
2 starfalls!!!
Click this link above!
There you go boys and girls, don't say i don't help! freshly injected(havnt seen anyone do a starfall channel)
1 starfall with blank banner, takes hardly no blocks:)
Also starfall with the ocarina sexy banner
smile.gif

Choose which ever one, as they're both good, don't worry ive tried them and they're safe!

Rep me haha

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
no it doesn't permanently change the menu, it just patches it with whatever you install, its extremely safe, soon as you update t 3.3 it gets removed... only works with 3.2 ok.
Its a shame like.

The channels ive just injected above post work perfectly, use the blank one, it only takes 3 blocks.

OSW

Wii King
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
djdynamite123 said:
2 starfalls!!!
Click this link above!
There you go boys and girls, don't say i don't help! freshly injected(havnt seen anyone do a starfall channel)
1 starfall with blank banner, takes hardly no blocks:)
Also starfall with the ocarina sexy banner
smile.gif

Choose which ever one, as they're both good, don't worry ive tried them and they're safe!

Rep me haha

starfall is a system patcher...

why did u make it into a channel?

its so... useless...

its not like u patch and unpatch the system menu everyday (channels are abt convenience..)

and a premade ocarina banner? i think the blank banner will do fine.

nash79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
djdynamite123 said:
cant you help out someone when they ask for something??
nash79 wanted it and ive gave it to him,
smile.gif
(i was simply helping this newbie out)
You know its been something called HELPFUL!

Im not a noob, I know enough to do loads of things. I just can't get the freeking injectors to successfuly pack dols into wads (error 4100 and 1022). I'd love to see a "cool" guy out there who could make a good troubleshooting guide to help "less cool" guys targeting the very causes of these errors.
Thanks dude anyways

QUOTE(Arm the Homeless @ Oct 18 2008, 12:58 PM) But a Starfall channel is useless.

You use it once or twice and you're done with it.

It's retarded, not helpful.

Man ur so wierd. Value is defined by the person that perceive it. If it's useless for u, it's useful for me. So please mind ur own interests.

nash79

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Arm the Homeless said:
It's useful if you're going to use it twice?

What happened to using the Homebrew Channel?
I use it often. Using the HBC as u suggested adds additional clicks and loading times (especially if u have many apps on the HBC)

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
Arm the homeless, just leave it at that, iv'e injected it for him, and he's happy, so that's the END.

Arm, you know what people are like in the homebrew scene, its been said many a time, when there's a channel to be made from an app, they want it* especially ones that restart the wii*
they're too lazy to paste few fingers and taps over into homebrew channel and select an app lol
smile.gif

LAZY BUGGERS, dear oh dear

noobwarrior7

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
@dj, I wanted this too, but I'd rather have a sexy Starfall banner, not ocarina banner, but still thanks for doing half the work for me.

djdynamite123

Master Of Hardcore!
Banned
Trophies
Website
XP
Country
noobwarrior7 well thanx for some credit, instead of the criticism some tossers give,
And if you're not down with that, ive got 2 words for ya...
was only been helpful, if you can make a banner you go ahead, i wouldnt mind it*
i try not to touch banners, as dont like messing with them too much, im pretty safe though, with tp hack, autoboot chip, starfall with 3.2E
smile.gif
ohyess

noobwarrior, your not turning into a lazy one are ya, sounds it* haha

I wish GeeXbox can be made into a channel, because that restarts the wii aswell, and has good commands, iv'e tried and failed, by converting the elf to .dol and injecting into multiple wad channels, just cant be done straight away code dump WHAT A C*NT
anyone agree with that...

mariomaniac33

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Well, here's the GeckoOS channels I made for myself a little while back. One is for GeckoOS 1.07b, and one is for GeckoOS 1.06f01 (for those who want GC support). Both of them have seperate tickets, banners, etc. so they can be identified easily. The banners were made by CBT. Both channels also have sound. See if you can guess what games the songs are from...
wink.gif

Here's the link:
http://rapidshare.com/files/156692517/Geck...annels.rar.html

And of course, they are tested and working.
smile.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @OctoAori20, Thank you. Hope you're in good spirits today like I am. :)