Hacking Gecko os ver. 1.9.3.1. need help.

thack1775

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hi everyone got a issue. I've searched everywhere and asked a few places where I was greeted with hostility. Thanks for the help in advance :)
Okay so if it matters I started with 4.3U system menu. I softmodded via letter bomb then downgraded to system menu 4.1U. I have several ios's with trucha bug, es_identifiy and nand/flash permision via dop-mii v.15. I primairly use Ios 36 for installs. I am running accio hacks and gecko os 1.9.3.1.
Now to My problem, all of My codes work except streets of rage (sor) and Animal Crossing City Folk (ACCF).
Both I have tried every hook type tripple checked codes too. They both say sd codes found...applying.
After that sor either gives Me a red screen. The home button lets Me return to wii menu. Or the screen goes black and the wii is frozen and I have to use the power cycle to recover.

AAFC either has no effect what so ever or corrupts My data. What can I do to make this work?

thack1775

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks :) I did a little research on neogamma and everyone is saying it is a very stable loader. In the event this does not work is there anything else I can do?Update: Neogamma's latest ver. has no channel loader...what now? :(

jalaneme

Female Gamer
Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country

you are stuck with geko os, there is nothing else you can do, i had this problem with sonic 4 episode 1, the cheats would not work not matter what hooktype i used it would just freeze, i tried to get help too but i didn't get any and gave up, i don't know what else to recommend you to use.

oh animal crossing can be loaded with config usb loader so rip it to the hard drive and use config usb loader to load the game with codes, unfortunately you can't run wiiware channel games with config usb loader so it won't work that way.

thack1775

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks guys, I'll look for a master code for sor hope there is one. Where can I find a safe usb config loader and can I use the extract/install from hbc for AACF?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-