Hacking Gecko OS says "applying codes" but they dont actually work.

Frogles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think this may have started happening after I updated to 4.2u. Some Brawl+ cheats stopped working after the update and now the DKCR codes I'm using wont work at all. Gecko is telling me it found the codes but they dont actually work. I tried googling and found others posting about the problem but I didn't find a way to fix it. I'm using the latest gecko and I'm NOT inputting the cheats incorrectly. I've tried making a gct manually and I've gotten one from geckocodes.org.

Any ideas?

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
I have the exact same problem: "SD codes found", "applying codes", no effect... except it doesn't work for my VC N64 games, strange enough it works for my WiiWare titles, I have no idea how fix it, tried every hook available on Gecko OS and none worked, I even open a thread over WiiRD (Gecko codes forums) and couldn't get any fix for it...

Well, since your problem seems to happen with Wii games why don't try Neogamma? It has ocarina cheats supports. I'm hopeless, cause Neogamma don't support channels. =(

Frogles

OP
Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Thanks I'll try Neogamma but I still wanna fix the problem. Is it my IOS messed up? I think gecko says im using 249 (I'm pretty sure it wasn't using that before the update). I'm using the real games btw.

OriginalHamster

UStealthy
Trophies
XP
Country
Cote d'Ivoire
Frogles said:
Thanks I'll try Neogamma but I still wanna fix the problem. Is it my IOS messed up? I think gecko says im using 249 (I'm pretty sure it wasn't using that before the update). I'm using the real games btw.
I don't think so, I'm using 249 too acording to gecko, I even change it to a patched IOS36, and the problem is still there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sicklyboy @ Sicklyboy: sub-50 for a >20k mAh battery with 100w PD charging? Fuckin sold