Hacking Gecko/Ocarina code for Beatles: Rock Band?

Failtacular

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
So a while back someone began posting videos of the Beatles: Rock Band dreamscapes on YouTube, stating that they used an Ocarina code to remove the score and rock meter from the screen. Unfortunately, the person refused to share the code, and the videos have since been removed. Now I have the desire to make videos of the game, but I would like said code in order to make them, and I can't find one anywhere on the web. Can anyone help?

jonthedit

Trophies
XP
Country
Bangladesh
Hmm the code might have been made by the person who made the videos.
I'll see what I can do.
wink2.gif

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
Mrkinator said:
I can't believe that person wouldn't share...sharing is caring!

inorite? I mean gosh how much of a jerk do ya have to be to search through years of chat logs to find some info b/c you only ever released it in one of those super secret exclusive private chat channels just to repost it to that same super secret exclusive private chat channel instead of just answering the guy?
rolleyes.gif

AerialX

Certified Sociopath
Trophies
Website
aaronlindsay.com
XP
Country
Canada
qwertymodo said:
Mrkinator said:

inorite? I mean gosh how much of a jerk do ya have to be to search through years of chat logs to find some info b/c you only ever released it in one of those super secret exclusive private chat channels just to repost it to that same super secret exclusive private chat channel instead of just answering the guy?
rolleyes.gif
Hey now, you have to consider the immense effort it would take for that jerk to log in!

qwertymodo

Trophies
Website
qwertymodo.com
XP
Country
United States
AerialX said:
qwertymodo said:
Mrkinator said:

rolleyes.gif
Hey now, you have to consider the immense effort it would take for that jerk to log in!

Moreso that he would comment on this thread only after someone else already answered the original question that he went to the trouble of searching for the answer to but only gave out to the exclusive members of his own super secret club of uber hackers that never release anything to the rest of the scene cus they're too cool for all of the hard-working 'tempers that really need this info. And while you're at it, I demand a look at the Riivolution source in order to prove you're not violating the GPL.
yaywii.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @salazarcosplay, gta v is down since november 2021