G'Day

MyFrozenSanctuary

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
Australia
G'day everyone,
My name is Sarah and I go by the name MyFrozenSanctuary (please feel free to shorten it down to MFS) ^.^
I'm not usually very good at introductions and stuff so I apologise in advance for any future mishaps.
I am currently working on a Visual Novel series and hope to complete the first one sometime before 2020.
For now its a one man show but I do hope to gather others sometime soon.
It's a pretty big deal for me so I'm super protective of it.
Apart from that, I have also have a keen interest in reverse engineering.
Particularly in asset swaps and extracting resources.
My main drive with reverse engineering is seeing how stuff works and removing geoblocks.
As an aussie, the latter is the source of actue frustration for many.
I am also working on a few other things.
Assest swaps for the PSVita version of Hakuouki, Period Cube and Bad Apple Wars. Why? Obvious reasons ; )
All my consoles are second hand and I keep my eletronics until they cannot be revived any longer.
For modding purposes I own two psvitas; a fat one that's of a certain status and a slim one that is always up to date. This tag team combo has allowed me to play both new and old games with little problem, I am however limited because of my two 8GB cards. With new advancements in mods, this will be of little consequence in the future ; )
Anyway! I've probably gone on for too long.
I hope you all have a fantastic day/night and I hope to speak to you all soon~

Scarlet

Onion Soup
Editorial Team
GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
Website
scarlet.works
XP
Country
United Kingdom
I'm not sure I agree with the Bad Apple Wars asset swap. You can't improve on such adorable boys. No matter your background or skill, they are already at the pinnacle of husbando perfection. I'm just not sure we can get along if you think there's room for improvement there.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: DAYTONAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!!!!