Z(1).jpg

SrryBro

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone
I was reading before that japanese saves should not corrupt a us mem card, but make it think it to be corrupted, but I don't know how to go about fixing it since I couldn't compile the memcard recover (qt aint installing :(( ). Would it be alright if someone could check my raw please?

Attachments

• 0251b_2022_10Oct_20_22-06-01.zip
    658.8 KB · Views: 37

Maq47

Lord of Pyro
Trophies
Website
idont.have.one
XP
Country
United States
Hello everyone
I was reading before that japanese saves should not corrupt a us mem card, but make it think it to be corrupted, but I don't know how to go about fixing it since I couldn't compile the memcard recover (qt aint installing :(( ). Would it be alright if someone could check my raw please?
It's saying there are no saves on it. I would assume that merely formatting the memory card in the Gamecube/Wii memory card menu should fix it...
Post automatically merged:

Hello everyone
I forgot to scan for the files. Here are the saves that could be recovered.
Post automatically merged:

It says Luigi's Mansion's save file is corrupted (checksum mismatch), so be aware of that.

Attachments

• Saves.zip
    381.4 KB · Views: 38
Last edited by Maq47,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Right onto uremums 3d printed dildo