- Joined
- Jul 29, 2008
- Messages
- 4,744
- Reaction score
- 846
- Trophies
- 1
- Location
- The internet
- XP
- 2,584
- Country

how can I play them on my softmiid wii?
just searched on google ``no`` clear awnser!
(question complete):
how can I play game cube isos on my wii Ive hacked it can play wii isos ect. Ive softmiid it
I hope someone can help me cos here are people that are like pros!
and can I put with img burn more than one iso on an disk?
forgot to tell I can play trough backuplauncher wii isos!
just searched on google ``no`` clear awnser!
(question complete):
how can I play game cube isos on my wii Ive hacked it can play wii isos ect. Ive softmiid it
I hope someone can help me cos here are people that are like pros!
and can I put with img burn more than one iso on an disk?
forgot to tell I can play trough backuplauncher wii isos!






