GCN GC Homebrew

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Just wondering, does anyone have a list of homebrew which was released for the Gamecube?
I'm looking only for games and not emulators which seem to be the only thing that was ever made for GC homebrew, other stuff mostly linked to a site which doesn't exist anymore (GCDev).

I understand it was difficult to write for it compared to other systems but I'd like to play some GC homebrew games and find the downloads for them.

Thanks. I have looked almost everywhere for homebrew and only found about three demos.

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Thanks, unfortunately there's only two games (although one of them I was looking for), and the rest are emulators, I been checked PD ROMs and they only have a few games there too.
I mainly need this kind of stuff because I don't care about running commercial GC games (besides the various demo discs).

TecXero

Technovert
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Most Wii homebrew can be compiled for NGC with a small amount of work. Sometimes, devs would include a NGC version with their pre-built releases. Though, not sure how many homebrew games there actually are that's capable of running on the NGC. Honestly, you're looking at the wrong console for that generation for homebrew games. You should look to the Dreamcast, there's still homebrew games being released for it.

Touko White

(not)Banned
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
TecXero: OK - unfortunately I've never compiled anything before or tried to because I have no clue how to code anything, probably eliminating my status as a member here, mostly because the Internet is a terrible resource for most coding tutorials and books are too expensive to bother with. The only command line I ever succeeded with was XFCE terminal emulator, Mac and Windows always fucks up.

dilav: Thanks :) I will possible try compile it and see what it goes.

Edit: I cannot get to this. It is not possible me understand.

(also your board software needs to make it clear how to use multi-quotes)

Last edited by Touko White,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    BakerMan @ BakerMan: @salazarcosplay yeah cod's still up