ROM Hack GBC Injector Borders & Template

Nintendir

OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I noticed there weren't any templates available (at lease none that I could find) for creating the GBC VC border, seen when pressing and hold start when launching the game.

In the attached zip, you'll find the template for Gimp or Photoshop. As well as some I created. To use simply add any image you want on the border to the "Border" layer, and fill a color of your choice to the "Color" Layer. You can use the "3DS imprinted.." to see the position of the VC's light. This to my knowledge can't be removed. Be sure to hide the layer before saving as an png. If you want a full border (not gameboy related) you can use any image, it'll place the game over the image, but you are free to use this as a guide for that. If you want to remove the labels, show the layer "Hide Labels"

___

Enjoy!

I would love to see what you create!

Attachments

• BGC_VC Template.zip
    470.8 KB · Views: 721
Last edited by Nintendir,

gemliu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Unfortunately i get distorted border images. I have the correct resolution but it does not work. Anything special in the image format or the area of the game screen.?

lone_wolf323

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Unfortunately i get distorted border images. I have the correct resolution but it does not work. Anything special in the image format or the area of the game screen.?
Do you not read a thing with these threads? The one you are trying to ask hasnt been seen since 2017. a post here aint gonna bring them back. Make a new thread, ask in there. You will likely get more answers than from a outdated thread.

gemliu

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Germany
Cool down. Had hope to get an answer from @Flame .
but s/he does tell how to create your own.
Could not find where. Any hint? If you mean what s/he wrote in the first post - didn't work for GB. I'll make a new thread. Thank you.

Last edited by gemliu,

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: Taylor Swift death metal AI cover please lol