Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

h8uthemost

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
You really need to add Realhotstuff to that list. They are the only online site that I will buy from anymore. They are located in New Jersey, U.S.

I've bought from them a dozen or so times, and every single time my order arrived in two days. And DHL shipping is only a dollar more than their standard Priority Mail shipping.

Also, I have to point this out. I always pay by money order. And they always used to wait until my payment arrived until they shipped my order, of course, just like every other site does. But recently, they started shipping my order out right when I place it, and trust that I'll send the payment in.

Now that is just excellent customer service(they're even quicker to respond to emails than Kickgaming/Trading). When I emailed them about this, they said they like to take care of their loyal customers. I've never heard of any other site that does this.

So I just wanted to point out that they treat their customers VERY well, and I cannot recommend this site enough. Also, they have a very high rating on Resellerratings. So I know that it's not only me that are happy with them.

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
Gameyeeeah.com really deserves a place in that list
The only thing that was annoying about them was the fact that any orders over $50 had to be shipped by DHL(which i dont mind,if you pay that much for a flash card why not make sure it gets there quick and safe?). If you wanted to get anything by airmail it would be really hard since any good combo always puts you over $50(R4+3in1 or Slot1+memcard) but thats lessened to a certain degree now.
Theyve just announced that you are allowed to use Air mail on any purchases below $100 dollars. Great huh?

pdav20

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
I got mine at consolesource and everything was A+... I would recommend it to anyone!
wink.gif

Dying.Eternal

Trophies
XP
Country
Argentina
hello everybody, well i was thinking in order a m3 lite but i dunno from where and im from argentina and well i was wondering if somebody could tell me which of this places to order flashcards is the best and if somebody is from argentina and order something from this places well just send me a pm.... thats all thank you

Tobi

Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
I've ordered with Echostore... Anyone else that got expierence with them??
Ive mailed last nite but havn't got an email back so far..

There's a mistake in my order, I hope they will solve my problem =)

//
Don't use echostore.com , they don't respond to my mails and its taking a while..

pootman

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
UK Sites:

Bad: nowplay.co.uk
Order placed 17th June, two months later its being pursued on my behalf by paypal. The company gave me three different dates it was shipped on. Then told me they were sending another, and gave me a fake tracking number. When paypal started investigating, they gave paypal another fake traking number. Really not good.

Good: consoleup.com
Choice of standard, recorded, and next day delivery. I've had two orders from them so far, both paid for next day delivery, both received next day. If you don't see an edit here, then my third order with them arrived next day too. Really good.

Miss Panda

Trophies
XP
Country
I received an R4 DS today from logictoys.co.uk
http://www.logictoys.co.uk/vmchk/DS-Media-...-Cartridge.html
Ordered yesterday and sent recorded delivery all for only £25.99.
Brilliant service, useless website.
Verdict I am delighted with my new toy.
He had eight others in stock yesterday, so I would move fast if the factory closing down rumour is true.
Although he had not heard that, I have heard it said on other sites.

wifi1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm sure this has been mentioned, but I just got my order from RealHotStuff.com. I ordered an R4 and a Cyclo and got it two days later! Talk about service. Mind you, I had DHL shipping, which for only about a dollar more, you can get your stuff quick!

xcalibur

Gbatemp's Chocolate Bear
Trophies
XP
Country
i just received my flashcards from gameyeeeah
i highly reccomend them
they flashed my EZIv's loader to the latest firmware and also game me a nice skin
biggrin.gif

i orderered on the 19th
got processed on the 21st
arrived on 25th

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: 24,000 hmmmm lol