Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

Geniepr

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my AceKard from realhotstuff.com on Thursday, shipped on Friday, Received it on Monday (yesterday) YAY I even emailed them for a question after placing the order and they replied back same Thursday night. They have decent prices as I paid $24 for an Acekard, reader AND 2gb micro SD shipping was $4. I'm placing a second order today!

alexkapi12

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Brought a acekard 2i from kickgaming, but the prices always change. Was looking at it and it was 34$, then after about 20min the price changed to 43$....
Now its back to 34$

EDIT: Nevermind that, the prices are automatically converted to cad dollars.

cnmario

Trophies
XP
Country
Switzerland
i suggest a site www.supercardndsi.com it is a new shop, however actually it is a supplier of many other on-line stores in the world.
lecture.gif

Smuff

Fossilized Gamer
Trophies
XP
Country
model-gadget have now stopped selling flashcarts
frown.gif

QUOTE said:
6th March 2009

We announce cease trading on all type of multimedia card includes R4DS, M3 and DSTT.

All outstanding orders which made prior to this notice and have not received the items from us will receive a full refund within 7 working days commencing from the date of this notice. We apologies for all inconviniences.
Source

vidadi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
can anyone suggest a good place to buy flashcarts here in california? (preferrably LA or cerritos) Hopefully also it's a physical shop.. can't buy online.. @_@

ShiningYoshi1

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I bought a Cyclo from realhotstuff, it went well. It shipped the morning after I ordered and arrived in a town about 15 minutes away the day after it was shipped. USPS took a couple more days to ship it to my house from their post office about four towns away, though. >_>

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    S @ salazarcosplay: @BakerMan can one play cod from hen ps3?