Hacking GBAtemp's Official List of Flashcart Dealers

paul1991

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I personally love minionlinestore.com . I have purchased many products from them and all have worked well. One thing I really like is that they have free EMS shipping. I always get my item in the US within 5 days of ordering it.

There prices are a little high, but I like to support the small mom-and-pop shops and not the corperations like DX.

KuroishI

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If anyone is interested, I've recently opened up shop @ www.superbaka.net. The only item we currently have in stock is the EZFlash V Bundle Edition. We will be gradually updating the site with more/newer merchandise, but go ahead and check us out!!!
biggrin.gif

techforumz

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Why isn't Dealextreme on the list. I probably won't buy from them, but you should at least put it as unverified.

ninjya

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
I ordered a CycloDS a month ago from Gamersection in Canada. No package / parcel has ever taken more then 14 days to arrive from Canada to Sweden before, and that was with free Shipping. With them i paid 20 bucks shipping and the package still hasn't arrived. The tracking number i received from them was just an electronically generated one whereas it states it has only been generated and package not received. Whereas Gamersection says they have sent it long ago.

I am probably going to file a complaint with paypal if i dont hear from them soon. As they stopped answering to emails. Freaking scammers :/

Edit: At last i got some answers from them. And they are trying to find out what happened with the delivery. So hopefully things will be solved in a manner of them sending a new one or seeing where the one they sent first got lost. The msn support chat guy is a lot more helpful than their salesdepartment.

FireEmblemGuy

Celebrating a decade of shitposting
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought from psxboy.com? They have a few things cheaper than anywhere else, but I don't know how reliable they are.

I was also looking at the EZ-Flash IV Lite there. Even shipped the price is one of the lowest around, but the image almost seems to show a GBA-sized cart and doesn't specify if it's the Compact version or not- I'd be pissed if I ordered an EZ-Flash IV lite and got an EV-Flash IV compact.

hlazlo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I just bought a CycloDS from divineo.com, as I am in the USA. I know, I paid a little more money than I would have if I got it from realhotstuff (especially since I also live in New Jersey), but RHS was out of stock. I want to get this by Thursday, as I have a long road trip coming up.

Anyway, I know divineo.cn ships from canada, but where does divineo.com ship from? I couldn't find anything on their website. I saw it mentioned once in some review that they ship from New York, but I was looking for some kind of confirmation.

EDIT: It arrived from Quebec. I can't complain about the shipping speed, but I am kind of annoyed that Divineo.com is listed on CycloDS's website as being a USA supplier. It's very misleading.

pacman987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
hlazlo said:
I just bought a CycloDS from divineo.com, as I am in the USA. I know, I paid a little more money than I would have if I got it from realhotstuff (especially since I also live in New Jersey), but RHS was out of stock. I want to get this by Thursday, as I have a long road trip coming up.

Anyway, I know divineo.cn ships from canada, but where does divineo.com ship from? I couldn't find anything on their website. I saw it mentioned once in some review that they ship from New York, but I was looking for some kind of confirmation.

EDIT: It arrived from Quebec. I can't complain about the shipping speed, but I am kind of annoyed that Divineo.com is listed on CycloDS's website as being a USA supplier. It's very misleading.

I just ordered the same thing from them, a black CycloDS. I also got an email saying it was shipping from Canada and should take 1-5 weeks.

What shipping did you use? I did the "airmail" for around $8 there was another option that was more expensive, something closer to 20 bucks.

Im hoping it doesnt really take several weeks.

hlazlo

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
pacman987 said:
I just ordered the same thing from them, a black CycloDS. I also got an email saying it was shipping from Canada and should take 1-5 weeks.

What shipping did you use? I did the "airmail" for around $8 there was another option that was more expensive, something closer to 20 bucks.

Im hoping it doesnt really take several weeks.

Airmail is deceiving. I opted for Fedex Express. They advertised 24-48 hour shipping for that one. I ended up paying about $18.00 or so.

pacman987

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Ah yeah I didnt realize it was coming from Canada when I ordered it. The "airmail" sounded fast and was cheaper.

I remember I have ordered books from the UK before and they came through royal airmail and I didnt put two and two together when I was ordering that it was coming from out of the country.

It will be for the better though, Im so busy with school and projects for the next two weeks or so anyways.

Bri

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I recently ordered from Gameyeeeah, psxboy, MiniOnlineStore, and Leetmod. I'll relate my experiences, which hopefully will be useful to those asking about various stores.

Gameyeeeah and psxboy both gave me the usual repeated "we'll have it in a few days" concerning products that they said were in stock when I ordered, but weren't really in stock. This went on for several weeks, and it became clear that they weren't getting the product in stock anytime soon. However, both canceled my order quickly when I requested it. E-mail response time was 1 to 2 days for both.

One of the items I ordered from psxboy was in stock, but they didn't have the color I wanted. They sent me an e-mail within two days of my placing the order asking if I wanted them to send a different color. I asked them to send a different color, and they sent the order within a day but it took about a week for me to get it.

MiniOnlineStore had the least professional website of the four, and it wasn't clear to me that they had received my PayPal payment after I placed the order (I wasn't taken back to their website and there is no status information stored on their website). I immediately e-mailed them to ask whether they had received the payment, and after not receiving a response after 3 days e-mailed them again to ask them to cancel the order. They responded the following day and then sent the order anyway, even though I asked them not to. It may have been a communication problem since the person sending the e-mail wasn't a native English speaker. After a lot of polite back-and-forth via e-mail (each time taking approximately 2 days for them to respond) they agreed to refund my money and I agreed not to sign for the package when it arrived so that it would be sent back to them. It is now about a week later and I have yet to receive the package, nor have they refunded my money. I'll update this post if the status changes. As it stands, I think the store is reputable, but slow both in terms of responding to e-mails and in terms of issuing refunds.

Leetmod's website is excellent and shows how many of each item is in stock. Furthermore, the website doesn't show items that aren't in stock. They responded to e-mail the same day. They sent my package the day I ordered it (free shipping to the U.S. and Canada), and I received it two days later.

MINIONLINESTORE UPDATE: After not receiving the refund or the item, I sent MiniOnlineStore an e-mail on March 15 and never received a response. On March 25, they finally replied and apologized that they hadn't responded earlier (something about the Easter holiday). They again offered to issue a refund within 2 days. Again, no refund. It is now April 28, and I have neither received my refund from MiniOnlineStore nor have I received the item. They also haven't responded to any e-mail since.

-Bri

timtlm

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I ordered my first DSTT from gameyeeeah Feb 18 when they had stock (currently shows "pre-order"). Ordered on a Mon and received shipping confirmation on Fri. Received the card March 1. So a total of two weeks. They ship from China, so shipping speed was expected to be slow.

I have since ordered a second DSTT for a friend from leetmod. Ordered Mon evening (after post office hours), received shipment notification Tues, and received card on Thurs. Overall a great experience. However, I do want to point out one strange thing. Another friend of mine ordered the same day I did, but his tracking info says his shipped from Maine, but mine shipped from Washington - completely opposite sides of the country. Maybe there are a couple of people working together in different locations. Or, maybe the post office is just screwed up. My friend has not received his yet, but will probably receive today. This is where I will be ordering from in the future.

Cermage

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I must commend bamboogaming on this one, im thinking about buying a DSTT from them along with a ezflash 3 in 1 expansion ( they don't sell the "Deluxe" kit) so i emailed it to about them asking some question. i got an email back straight away (5 minutes~). Ill let you guys know how shipping goes and such ^^

Chedderknight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I ordered a AceKard 2 from BambooGaming, how long does it take to ship general? I'm still on the (pending on payment), its been about a day now. it should of processed by now I would think, this is my first experience with them.

kthankzbye

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
been on gbatemp for months but decided to make an account.

I ordered my Supercard DS1 from leetmod.com just a couple hours ago. I will reply with my experienes with them. According to a few of you, it seems to be a very good place. Cheap with free shipping (fast shipping I heard).

mj0723

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Has anyone bought their flashcards from consolesource.com before? My brother ordered 2 CycloDS from that site and it's based in Canada. I don't see anyone mention their names on this thread. Just wanted to know if they're any good. Any comments will be greatly appreciated.

O

odinbsd

Just chiming in with a good experience ordering from http://leetmod.com/ , I placed an order for a SC DS One April 2nd around 3pm, was shipped and emailed tracking number on the 3rd, received it today on the 7th with everything in working order. Kudos to leetmod for getting my flash card to me before buy.com (order placed at the same time) did.

odin

Yeloazndevil

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I was gonna order from leetmod again to replace my R4 with something better, but the site went down and the admin is fixing it now I have to wait longer. I'm going to wait since leetmod has fast free shipping and great prices.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Sonic Angel Knight @ Sonic Angel Knight: :blink: