GBAtemp's Golden Threads Thread

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Yeah pokemon threads have hosted a lot of breakdowns, some are better left in the past

And some are better preserved for posterity, so all members can laugh at their failure.

Also, I don't think we have this up on the front page yet; considering it's something of a prequel to A Book I Am Working On !, we might as well get it up there.

I am written A Book [The Saga Begins]

Reactions: Guild McCommunist

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
User Submitted News

Tom McShea responds to Zelda review criticism- (More crying) (Assinate Tom McShea) (#prayforTomMcShea) (Blame the Irish for this shit) (I'M NOT A FANBOY) (Breakdown) (Fuck you Gamespot!) (Who the fuck is Tom McShea)

Wii- Console and Gaming discussion

GameSpot gives Zelda 7.5 - (Crying) (whinging) (Gamespot are shit) (I''M NOT A FANBOY) (More crying) (What's Vampy's problem with Uncharted 3) (Tiger Woods PGA 2010 is better than Skyward Sword) (GBAtemp suffers a collective breakdown)

Skyward Sword: the aftermath- (Crying) (whinging) (Gamespot are shit) (I''M NOT A FANBOY) (More crying) (The Aftermath)

I've been thinking about including "Sagas" or summaries of massive drama trains on GBAtemp. Skyward Sword is a perfect one. Also good topics are general Capcom crying, Earthbound wanking, Wind Wanker wanking, Xenoblah Yawnicles, etc.

Guild McCommunist

(not on boat)
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
And some are better preserved for posterity, so all members can laugh at their failure.

Also, I don't think we have this up on the front page yet; considering it's something of a prequel to A Book I Am Working On !, we might as well get it up there.

I am written A Book [The Saga Begins]

Can't believe I forgot that one, also good material for a GBAtemp Saga.

Gahars

Bakayaro Banzai
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I can't post links from my phone, but bradzx's recent thread on his apparent debt problem more than deserves a spot. Instant gold from the first post; the rest is like icing on the cake.

emigre

Deck head
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

VinvinMario

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
OMG!!!! It's one of the guy from the Guild clan!!!!

*Flees* Before Gahars, Bortzy, Hyro, foxi4 etc..... Sorry to disappoint you but you can't gangbang me no more.

*leaves the thread*

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    a_username_that_isnt_cool @ a_username_that_isnt_cool: @Xdqwerty, about to