• Recreational RXs, prescription meds.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Psychedelics! (LSD etc)

• Opiates! (Opium etc) (NOT the mod)

• Dissociatives! (Ecstasy etc)

• I'm so into drugs I can't choose just one of these choices. (huh?)

• Total voters

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why is there no "used to" option?

A few years back I was big into ecstasy.

Did LSD once. Not fucking fun at all.

I couldn't imagine that. You always seem so serious on here it would be great to meet you on ecstacy
wub.gif

drugs are bad kids
lecture.gif

Hiratai

I'm like *tick* *tick*
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States

iNFiNiTY

Trophies
XP
Tried ecstasy a few times. That was fucking retarded and even more boring. It makes you act happy and well.... pretty much like a fucking retard. It's just fake emotions. You feel happy and excited or something, but for no reason. It's kind of new and fun for about 30 minutes, then you get sick of it and want to feel normal again. Sometimes you feel depressed the next day for no reason. Duuuuuuuh! That drug is for teeny boppers with low self esteem and people who like trance music.

I seriously doubt you tried it at all, just stating what you THINK it does. Either that or not even had real stuff. I cant think of anything less boring, a proper dose is an intense buzz better than anything else ive tried.

Not really a surprise most are anti-drug here, as you said Heran the kind of people who would go here are not the same crowd who would do drugs, simple as that. I dont even think anything of it... go out on weekends, drink and do whatever drugs i can get and then by Monday back to normal. Nothing bad about it at all.

Jaejae

Superfly Don't Used
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
New Zealand
Generally weed, cheap and effective.
Although I have tried other "alternative" drugs, like nutmeg, and snorting ritalin, neither of which were very good.
Me and a few mate made poppy tea, after I got past that sickening feeling you often get with morphine, it was pretty good.
Oh, and occasionally nitrous, its good for parties.

Whenever I am high, the sky looks like it is painted in watercolours, strange, maybe it is just how I look at it.

cubin'

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Tried ecstasy a few times. That was fucking retarded and even more boring. It makes you act happy and well.... pretty much like a fucking retard. It's just fake emotions. You feel happy and excited or something, but for no reason. It's kind of new and fun for about 30 minutes, then you get sick of it and want to feel normal again. Sometimes you feel depressed the next day for no reason. Duuuuuuuh! That drug is for teeny boppers with low self esteem and people who like trance music.

I seriously doubt you tried it at all, just stating what you THINK it does. Either that or not even had real stuff. I cant think of anything less boring, a proper dose is an intense buzz better than anything else ive tried.

Not really a surprise most are anti-drug here, as you said Heran the kind of people who would go here are not the same crowd who would do drugs, simple as that. I dont even think anything of it... go out on weekends, drink and do whatever drugs i can get and then by Monday back to normal. Nothing bad about it at all.

Exactly what I thought. Calling ecstasy boring and that it makes you want to feel normal again in 30 minutes? lol. He probably got a speed bomb.

Get a testing kit and test your drugs kids
lecture.gif

Cactuar

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I think some drugs are fun in modertation but they are not worth risking consequence in my opinion. I don't have a moral problem with them, just for me they aren't worth the legal and possible health ramifications.

amptor

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
I just drink beer, don't want to get anywhere ahead of that... alcohol is a bad habit, just 2 or 3 beers every here and there is ok but if it ever affects me negatively I'm just going to quit
smile.gif
3 beers and I feel drunk anyway.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-