retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Why the fuck am i in a match with some noobs (no offence) the match it led by someone with one fucking post ¬_¬

This should be easy.....i bet they won't even appear because of their noobish /rant.

EDIT:

How do you join a match? i have never played this game with friend codes do you use that 'Join room' option which will join the room which the host has created?

HBK

Clover - Fearless to Speak Now. ;)
Trophies
XP
Country
Portugal
Why the fuck am i in a match with some noobs (no offence) the match it led by someone with one fucking post ¬_¬

This should be easy.....i bet they won't even appear because of their noobish /rant.

EDIT:

How do you join a match? i have never played this game with friend codes do you use that 'Join room' option which will join the room which the host has created?

Don't judge people by their appearances.

Yes, add all codes in your Match group, and join when the host creates a room.

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country

EDIT:

Don't judge people by their appearances.

Yes, add all codes in your Match group, and join when the host creates a room.

i got told you don't need to add everyone, only the host you need to add

also will the game say that a friend has made a room?

Scorpin200

Iceman
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
THE RULES

The rules for this tournament are quite simple; however, it is advised that you read them very carefully!
  • A match is played by 8 persons simultaneously.
  • In one match, people will play one round of each of those four games: sevens, darts, word balloon, balance, in no particular order.
  • The person ranked first to a round (ie. Darts) gets 8 points, the second gets 7 points, the third gets 6 points... etc.
  • The winner of a match is the person that gets most points after all 4 rounds.
  • In case of a draw after all four games are played, the impacted players should play another round of Balance to determine the winner.

• To every match will be assigned a specific topic on which all 8 players might discuss the game and post the results of the game (not necessarily every match detail but at least the name of the winner). On this topic, people should also exchange friend codes.

why do people keep saying look it up for when the search engine doesn't even do what it's supposed to most of the time? If someone can post half a dozen threads of this tournament i think including something important like what you going to play would be useful.....never mind i did the work just incase someone else wants to know
    yaynds.gif

Seraph

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
These things ae set up really funny, so what is round 1 and when do you even know your playing someone?
Here's the original rules: here

Round 1(and all the others) is all four of the games listed and the match list here: here. At the time listed, you join whoever is hosting's game. (your match is at 4:00 PM PST, it's #34 btw)

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
im confused, so whrere do i go on the IRC..
do i go "#GBAtemp"?

can someone do a step by step guide and post it here please
smile.gif
it would be easier for all of us, thanks
smile.gif
- Open up your IRC client
- In the typing bar, type in: /server irc.efnet.net
- Wait until it says that you have connected
- Then type in: /join #GBAtemp-WiFi
- You should be in!

happy.gif

retman

Banned!
Banned
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Can someone help me?!?!

Will it tell you in the host has created a room for you to join?

and the main post says "The time for the second region (UTC) is displayed right in the middle of the page."

I checked it and it says ' 11:39 AM' but that is wrong because it is 12:39 where i live (Scotland)

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: @a_username_that_is_cool, happy birthdayn't