GBAtemp Tournament #3 Mystery Prize Unveiled!

shaunj66

GBAtemp Administrator
OP
Administrator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United Kingdom

GBAtemp Tournament #3 Mystery Prize Unveiled!

Plus five MORE additional prizes!

42atctourn_l.png
As the final match for the Club House Games / 42 All-Time Classics! GBAtemp Tournament #3 is drawing near (the match will take place tomorrow at 9pm GMT time), we've decided to unveil the MYSTERY prize that was donated to the tournament once again by our very good friend thieves_like_us!

thieves_like_us is giving up... *drumroll*.... a VERY RARE official Nintendo licensed t-shirt by 'The King of Games' - the 'SUPER MARIO KART GRAND CHAMPION' long-sleeved shirt. Cookies to anyone that figured this one out through thieve's cryptic clues!
NR0041-001.jpg

This rare Nintendo licensed jersey style (3/4 length) t-shirt is XL (Japan) size and is brand new and comes in an impressive gift type box, and is a great addition to any Nintendo fans wardrobe or collection! You can read more about it at the official store link below.
QUOTE said:
The King of Games enters the 16-bit era with the "Mario Kart Grandprix Grand Champion" 3/4-length sleeve raglan shirt. Grand Champion print on front, track list on back, "?"-block tag. Comes in a red label box, exclusive for long-sleeved shirts.
icon11.gif
The King of Games , Another page

This prize will be given away in a RAFFLE to one lucky participant of the 3rd Official GBAtemp Tournament! That's right... You only need to have taken part to be in with a chance to win! The raffle drawing will take place TOMORROW (Sunday 9th) at approximately 10pm GMT/UTC.

But that's not all! Our friends at KickTrading.ca have also offered us FIVE BRAND NEW WiiKey MODCHIPS to be given away to another 5 lucky participants.
wiikeylogo.gif
These prizes will also be raffled off tomorrow at the same time mentioned above before the t-shirt drawing!

So don't forget to drop by GBAtemp tomorrow, as six completely random lucky tournament participants will be receiving these prizes!

icon11.gif
The raffle for these six prizes will be held tomorrow at approximately 10pm (GMT/UTC) Sunday 9th Sept!

On behalf of all the staff at GBAtemp, thanks to everyone that participated in the tournament and we hope we'll see you take part in the 4th Official GBAtemp Wi-Fi Tournament!

Icarus

fire walk with me
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOW, really impressive special prize. I think we all have to thank thieves_like_us for his generosity. Now I see how the clue he gave was related to this
rofl2.gif
That was a hard one though
wink.gif

T-hug

Always like this.
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
GBAtemp.net
XP
Sweet prize once again from thieves. I heard he has a big ass cave in his back yard full of licensed goodies! Good luck to all who have taken part, I wonder who will be THE ONE!
ph34r.gif

Neko

Been a while.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I would cry if it was my shirt and If I would make it dirty. Oo
This cannot be worn by anyone , it needs to be in a temple!
(Hope I win this or a wiikey)

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
WOW! THATS AMAZING! Would you mind answering how you got ahold of that, thieves_like_us? Now I wish I entered the tourney. But NO! The tourney had to start the first day of my school.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • BakerMan
    I rather enjoy a life of taking it easy. I haven't reached that life yet though.
    cearp @ cearp: and Psi - I had a cd player / radio that played mp3 cds once, very cool