Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
tetrislogo.jpg

Official GBAtemp Tetris DS Tournament
OK, so you've got one more day to register! We'll close the registrations tonight.
So far, 298 members have registered so please help us reach 300!
nds.gif

Also, judging by the results of the poll, it looks like the tournament will be played in 2-players mode! There are almost twice more votes for the 2p mode than for the 4p mode... Many thanks to the 383 members who voted (wtf, some of you aren't participating?
laugh.gif
)
To register, go to your profile info and make sure you choose the "Yes I want to participate in the Tetris DS tourney" option at the bottom of the page. And don't forget to enter your Tetris DS friend code.

Another great thing for GBAtemp: my friend thieves like us is coming back from E3 with hundreds of exclusive shots! We're all eagerly looking forward to seeing them! Hope you got some E3 babes hehe
wink.gif

Costello.

dafatkid27

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Crap, I just remembered that I'm leaving on a cruise with my family June 1st and won't be back 'til the 21st. Should I un-register from the tournament?

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
Nope you shouldn't
tongue.gif
don't unregister.
The tournament will be quick and we might have breaks at certain points...

and you never know... there are wifi hotspots everywhere
laugh.gif

AshuraZro

Belongs in a museum.
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Hey if there is still a spot count me in
biggrin.gif
Make sure you goto your profile options and change to "Yes, I want to participate!".

Anyways, I'm excited that it's starting soon even though I probably won't make it far, if anywhere.
laugh.gif

Super_Chicken

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Make sure you goto your profile options and change to "Yes, I want to participate!".

Anyways, I'm excited that it's starting soon even though I probably won't make it far, if anywhere.Â
laugh.gif
Yeah I also added my friend codes. When does it take place so I can mark off the time on my calender.

Reserver X

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Ive been practicing up quite a bit, playing 2 player tetris for around 3 hours at a time a few times a day since i got the game a few weeks ago. I dont know how ill match up with people on the forum, but so far i have 180~ wins and my online score is 5400~. i had it up to like 5800 but damn people are pretty good when you get to playing people around that status.

One thing that sorta bothers me is the no judge thing, i doubt people will try to lie here but you never know. So to make things smother for myself ill be screenshoting my scores with a friend's digital camera.

CANT WAIT FOR THE TOURNAMENT ITS GUNA BE SO FUN!
toot.gif

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    The Real Jdbye @ The Real Jdbye: if only it could read dvds then you would just need 1 disc