Not open for further replies.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
My internet is having problems the past couple of days and I'm trying to get them resolved, for some reason the internet just shuts off for random periods of time, long or short, for no reason at all. So if you happen to get disconnected I'm sorry.

We usually have good internet so we're planning to call the company (again), to see what is the problem.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I finally got a better modem, and so far, no problems, so, hopefully, no more server crashing. So come on and play.

machomuu

Drops by occasionally
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
nexus1556 said:
HACKER!!

I Was on the serve rwhen i was kicked and a message say Hacked 04 07 and when i came bac online my character was there and was a copy and it was MOVING!
Whoa, that's pretty cool.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
EDIT: Actually, no, I'm not gonna ban him. I fixed the roofing. The only thing he did wrong was take out the roofing, which I don't think is justifiable for a ban. The hacker though, I'll deal with him once I find him.

Though I did ask him to ask you next time, if he does it again without asking then I will ban him

Shows what happens when i just watch a movie.

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
nexus1556 said:
Sigh u neeed another admin like me? i am on all da time
Surely if you got hacked, you would not make a very good candidate for admin? After all, if someone with malicious intent can get hold of that power, it's very unlikely that the server would be much fun for anyone to play on.

KirbyBoy: Consider running tMod.
EDIT: And removing the original post during edits makes this thread confusing to read, could you please refrain in future?
EDIT2: TDSM runs on linux == dedicated server hosting. Contact me if you're interested.

nexus1556

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
I My self did not get hacked beacuse i am on a secure internet connection and have no virus's or any ways into my laptop with out me knowing , it was the server that was hacked and i would make a very good canidite so bite your tounge please

Frederica Bernkastel

GBAtemp Patron
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
nexus1556 said:
I My self did not get hacked beacuse i am on a secure internet connection and have no virus's or any ways into my laptop with out me knowing , it was the server that was hacked and i would make a very good canidite so bite your tounge please
How can you be so sure about those things? Even the best anti-malware tools can't pick up the newest infections. I'm close friends with somebody who once accidentally attacked this site using a botnet - and most of the computers that he had infected were running decent anti-malware tools. As for a "secure internet connection", that means nothing as the traffic to the Terraria server is unencrypted.
Also, maybe most importantly, there is one quality that you've failed to show in your response to my post, which any good staff member (let alone an administrator) should have. If the server were to get hacked (again?), this quality would play to your advantage.

P.S. out of interest, do you own the game?

TwoBladedKnight

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I went on just before but really couldn't be bothered doing anything so just looked around. I'll come back eventually when I can be bothered...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Except when there is no power lol