OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Antoligy said:
nexus1556 said:
Sigh u neeed another admin like me? i am on all da time
Surely if you got hacked, you would not make a very good candidate for admin? After all, if someone with malicious intent can get hold of that power, it's very unlikely that the server would be much fun for anyone to play on.

KirbyBoy: Consider running tMod.
EDIT: And removing the original post during edits makes this thread confusing to read, could you please refrain in future?
EDIT2: TDSM runs on linux == dedicated server hosting. Contact me if you're interested.

I have been using tmod, or more rather starting to use it. I have LWC installed so that people can't steal stuff. I have BackUp installed so that the world backs up itself every so often.

Still figuring out World Guard and BasicCMD though....

Also I will, I was talking to the person who took his roof while making/editing that post sorry.

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Oh sorry, I didn't know the update was released (I thought it was suppose to be week before then.)

EDIT: And it seems tmod doesn't work with the new server

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
For anyone that's wondering why you can't join, I turned off the server for awhile to get my computer some rest for running it 24/7 for so long. Plus I was installing the new tmod that actually works with the update and making a new world so that the new things in the latest update 1.6.0.1 where available.

Everything should be back up in a sec...

nexus1556

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
My Sister Loged In My Computer and messed up the server
ohnoes.png

Nujui

I need something to do.
OP
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm going to be taking the server down in little bit, as the titles says this was only meant to stay up until the TF2 server was coming back. Soul has told me that it's coming back in the coming week, so I'm going to remove the server info and ask for this thread to be locked.

Sorry for any inconvenience.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=3xQO7neBmy0&pp=ygUXU2hvd2VyIHNjZW5lIEhhbGYgYmFrZWQ%3D