GBAtemp T-shirt Contest Winner #1

Considering its price and quality, will you purchase the t-shirt?

• Yes, I am 100% certain to purchase it.

Votes: 1 100.0%
  • No, I will not purchase it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I am undecided at this point.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

webjedi

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Will buy one - unsure if for me to wear around the house as a sleeping shirt or buy it for my son.

It would be cool for at least one shirt be a standard everyday looking shirt - maybe white or off-white in color with small logo. Nothing flashy - just something adults can wear in public and not look like a comic book nerd.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ifish said:
i may buy it. as a night time shirt.. i like big. if i woure it out in public i would get jumped :x
Don't be ridiculous.

Even if you didn't wear that shirt I'd still jump you.

ninja.gif

VIIth

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
Mexico
Hmm, it is an interesting design, but I'm broke at the moment, so I'm not going to buy it right now (of whenever its available).

I really like the logo, though...

Rydian

Resident Furvert™
Trophies
Cave Entrance, Watching Cyan Write Letters
Website
rydian.net
XP
Country
United States
When I read "quality materials" I was hoping for combed cotton.
*insert china joke here*

I'm 22, and I haven't grown any taller since like my sophomore year of high school, so I'm still wearing most of my shirts from then... but I usually wear plain shirts, no flashy band logos (if anything, a small logo in the upper corner). Hell, the only real retro shirt I have is an 8-bit megaman one I'm wearing right now (though it's rather tame).

1 - Shame? I'm a furry, you silly.

ratx

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'd really like to buy a t-shirt to support GBAtemp and whilst I like the winning entry its not one I'd buy. Think it would be better if there were more than 1 design to choose from.

Salax

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I don't really like the design, nor would I buy a GBAtemp shirt at all unless it was really awesome.

Spartan117H3

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I'm broke and the design is a bit ehh, empty I guess I'd say. As stated before, you can't please everyone, and I personally liked some of the other ones that people displayed. I'd wait to see the other 4 T-shirts before I decide to get it.

Lily

One Scary Lady
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
No -- it doesn't represent GBAtemp in the slightest. It's just the kind of design a boy of a certain age might find cool looking, and a year later it will lie forgotten at the bottom of his closet when he grows up a little.

There's no debating that the quality of the work is good, but in terms of representing GBAtemp, it fails. Sorry.

gameboy13

Orange and fluffy since 1995.
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
lilsypha said:
No -- it doesn't represent GBAtemp in the slightest. It's just the kind of design a boy of a certain age might find cool looking, and a year later it will lie forgotten at the bottom of his closet when he grows up a little.

There's no debating that the quality of the work is good, but in terms of representing GBAtemp, it fails. Sorry.
I kinda have to agree with you.

TheDarkSeed

I'm a pretentious sack of shit
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If it was the temp mascot in blue spandex ripping off Rock Lee's pose, I'd definitely buy it.
smile.gif

edit:or maybe just a basic design.

ProtoKun7

GBAtemp Time Lord Regenerations: 4
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
ratx said:
I'd really like to buy a t-shirt to support GBAtemp and whilst I like the winning entry its not one I'd buy. Think it would be better if there were more than 1 design to choose from.
There will be.

ravage2002

Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
12$ with shipping for a shirt this quality and you guys thinks it's too much?!? Wow, you guys are really cheap, this price is not even half the price of Jinx tee-shirt. If I ever had doubt why most of the peoples here hack the DS now I know, cause there too fking cheap to buy the games... And 40 years old complaining about the shirt design? The hell you guys doing here anyway? I'm 28 and peoples keep telling me that playing a DS make me look like a kid, man get a life peoples! As for the design, I like it, it's retro and remind me of the design of some Metallica shirt which is cool, definitely going to buy one! Good going ORC!!!

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Lol rappers still promoting crypto