GBAtemp SX PRO Give-away WINNERS ANNOUNCED

UPDATE! The giveaway is NOW OVER and the winners have been announced!

Were you a lucky one? Check out THE LIST OF WINNERS HERE

sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.

alertipo

Newcomer
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
sxpro_giveaway_1.png

Thanks to Team Xecuter we have 10 SX PRO units (including SX OS licence) to give-away to 10 lucky GBAtemp members!

To enter the give-away simply post a reply to this thread and also Like us on Facebook and Follow us on Twitter to increase your chances of winning!

Remember, GBAtemp.net is the #1 source for console modification news and discussions!

Full terms and conditions below.

cool!

Phobandit

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I still have an Original Xbox with an xecuter mod chip, I've had it for so long now and I can confirm it still works because I've used it earlier this year to replay JSRF. I loved all the homebrew stuff I was able to do with that Xbox, modded Halo 1, watched so much anime on my big screen tv instead of my pc monitor, stepmania, lol even modded Xbox Morrowind (that didn't work so well). Going to get a SX Pro soon anyways but might as well try for the freebie. GL everyone.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    Psionic Roshambo @ Psionic Roshambo: I did use a bot for Diablo III though but no ban there lol