Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Nah, Berto is cool lol

But he doesn't want to get the vax, and according to Chris Knight, that's a "quality selfish cunt reason."

Doesn't sound like he's in on the gay circlejerk going on over there.

And all of this drama because Chary thought my thoughts on @Trash_Bandatcoot's blogpost had something to do with the discussion from the previous night. What was that you said about AmandaRose being nice, but extrapolating things too far? And yes, that's what Chary's real thoughts about you are.

And for anyone else who happens to read this, she and any other GBATemp users who are on there love to talk behind your back. You know, like the bullies in HS. Of which Chary was apparently bullied herself, so bad that she dropped out of HS because she couldn't handle being called gay when others went thru HS and came out the other side more resilient...which probably has something to do with her knee-jerk reaction. And no, Malice, you being the one to right-click and hit "ban", when you and Chary are kissing and doing all of that jazz makes no difference who did it. After all, when the two people in authority are in a relationship together, you two, ideally, are going to be of one mind. So you being the one to ban me from DiscoDiscord, when looked at it like that, is = to Chary doing so. Because it's not like the two of you wouldn't lie for each other's sakes, right?

No amount of calling me stupid and plenty of other names like you're a certain white haired hermaphrodite is gonna change the facts, and neither is equating my views which are more complex than a simple "for-vax" and "anti-vax" to belief in flat earth, lizard people, chemtrails, and other responses pulled from the "r/atheist tricks" playbook that ultimately is derived from Karl Marx's Critical Theory.

Reactions: Quietlyawesome94

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Damn, looks like the 'temp never changes.

Shit, you guys remember the Tagzard and Valwin days? ;O;

Good times.

More like the Internet never changes. It's just that now, you have people who have no self awareness about the things they want to be made mandatory and "normal" even if the silent majority (which, given recent developments, may be more like silenced majority) of Americans don't want, and even the majority of other legal citizens in other nations that comprise what is Western civilization.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I though OP wanted to self delete his account :')

You know, you have "hail p1ngpong" as your signature underneath your profile name, and he's basically your clean up crew around here, and then you have another mod liking your post.

All things can be dissected and analyzed and interpreted. And as far as I see it, I'm not welcome here or anywhere else on this forum anymore.

I can certainly understand @KleinesSinchen's view of mankind and the world at this point.

VinsCool

Persona Secretiva Felineus
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
www.gbatemp.net
XP
Country
Canada
Imagine going so hard projecting your own failure onto someone else because you were an asshole and called out for it lol

That's rich coming from a 26 years old guy who couldn't even do better than working at Wal-Mart, living with mom and dad, asking for life advices to me, a person who just barely made it and is slowly improving several years wasted into what that person hasn't even managed to start yet, lmao

If you are so mad at society and think everyone else is the problem, I *think* you might want to look at yourself in a mirror.
I personally don't dislike you, but I will admit your reputation dropped considerably the last few days, from your own, and only own, behaviour for whatever happened during the last few days.

If your job, or your life, or anything happening outside of your bedroom is making you so upset, going on an internet forum throw all your spite and anger at unrelated people will not improve any of this, in fact I'd rather recommend you to not waste more time online making a fool of yourself if you want to be taken seriously.

Or if that is your choice, you do you, I am no one's authority *shrugs*
Just remember that you are slowly walking down the path of sad and miserable character of the real world, and I will tell you from experience, it's hard to reverse anything the older you get.
Take this the way you will, interpret my post the way you want, it really doesn't matter to me.

I was actually going to sleep, so I could get up in the morning at a reasonable time for an important phone call, but I guess I found more useful to sacrifice my sleep time to write this reply, how ironic.
I think I could summarise my post with: Get over it, real world is cruel (like it or not), dragging on and on only makes it worse for yourself, unfortunately.

Silent_Gunner

Crazy Cool Cyclops
OP
Banned
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Imagine going so hard projecting your own failure onto someone else because you were an asshole and called out for it lol

That's rich coming from a 26 years old guy who couldn't even do better than working at Wal-Mart, living with mom and dad, asking for life advices to me, a person who just barely made it and is slowly improving several years wasted into what that person hasn't even managed to start yet, lmao

If you are so mad at society and think everyone else is the problem, I *think* you might want to look at yourself in a mirror.
I personally don't dislike you, but I will admit your reputation dropped considerably the last few days, from your own, and only own, behaviour for whatever happened during the last few days.

If your job, or your life, or anything happening outside of your bedroom is making you so upset, going on an internet forum throw all your spite and anger at unrelated people will not improve any of this, in fact I'd rather recommend you to not waste more time online making a fool of yourself if you want to be taken seriously.

Or if that is your choice, you do you, I am no one's authority *shrugs*
Just remember that you are slowly walking down the path of sad and miserable character of the real world, and I will tell you from experience, it's hard to reverse anything the older you get.
Take this the way you will, interpret my post the way you want, it really doesn't matter to me.

I was actually going to sleep, so I could get up in the morning at a reasonable time for an important phone call, but I guess I found more useful to sacrifice my sleep time to write this reply, how ironic.
I think I could summarise my post with: Get over it, real world is cruel (like it or not), dragging on and on only makes it worse for yourself, unfortunately.

I love it that you and Chary have actually not paid attention to the fact that I have said multiple times that I do not work at Wal-Mart anymore. If I was still working at Wal-Mart, do you think I'd even have started making blogposts about my time at the place?

I love it that Chary has so little self-awareness about the concept of friendship that she called my presence on DiscoDiscord to be "GBATemp friends" in DMs when she cared so little that she didn't notice that I worked at a distribution center for Target at the time I posted it, and now at a warehouse with a different company making 8 times more than she does every two weeks! Oh yes, she makes only $200 tops every two weeks, for those who might be curious!

And who are you, Chary, Malice, and others to talk about throwing your spite and anger at unrelated people when you go and attack political figures on the other side, calling them terrorists and everything else in between when there's evidence that you guys won't ever look up on the .win network that the protestors on the 6th were Antifa and BLM posing as Trump supporters. Not that you would view it that way, but just some final food for thought before heading out for real this time.

Reactions: Immortallix

WeedZ

Possibly an Enlightened Being
Global Moderator
Trophies
Website
gbatemp.net
XP
Country
United States
73326120e3e3fd6e13777bafd1269079_w200.gif

Chary

Never sleeps
Chief Editor
Trophies
Website
opencritic.com
XP
Country
United States
Oh no he really can't tell the difference between me and malice. This is so tragic. :sad:

I think you need some reading comprehension too: I graduated high school. I have no idea half the things you're on about, but for someone who's already gone on so many rants about so many topics, grasping at straws, its par for the course for you.

I thought you were deleting your account. Sooo...why do you keep coming back :rofl2:

Trust me, no one wants to entertain your incel rants about how you're mad people don't believe you that the vaccine is turning the frogs gay.

Now if you'll excuse me, I need to go stack my patreon money and sort it all out. After that, I've got to go hit up small kids in the cafeteria for their lunch money. You know. Just bully things.

Go in peace. Like I said before, you're the only one still angry and bothered and upset. It's going to hurt your future chances at forming friendships, making connections and growing up if you react like this to everything.

I'm going to lock this because I'm corrupt stuff. No, I'm locking this to prevent you from continuing to dig your own grave. If you're deleting yourself, anything you have have say is irrelevant.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    BigOnYa @ BigOnYa: Yea is sad. His 2 movies were good. Informative about our food industry.