• Thread starter Deleted User
  • Start date
  • Views 2,733
  • Replies 26
D

Deleted User

OP
cvbcxbxcbxcvbvb.png

I can't help thinking some kind of notification/alert system would be useful on the 'temp, implemented like at http://www.team9000.net, i.e a facebook-style "XX replied to your post," bar located somewhere; as I'm always trawling through each of my posts manually to see who replied :/

Edit:Added Screenshot
edit2:Poll added

dice

pansy-ass ex-staff member
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
tigris said:
corenting said:
Good idea !

You may also look at wii-homebrew.com . There is also a notification system here.
Yes, that's a good implementation-should I PM an admin or something to try and get the idea forwarded?

Staff always check this section so that wouldn't be necessary.

D

Deleted User

OP
dice said:
tigris said:
corenting said:
Good idea !

You may also look at wii-homebrew.com . There is also a notification system here.
Yes, that's a good implementation-should I PM an admin or something to try and get the idea forwarded?

Staff always check this section so that wouldn't be necessary.
Lol, I've been here almost a year now and I still don't know this
smile.gif
Thanks for the tip
tongue.gif

OmegaVesko

Trophies
XP
Country
Really depends on the implementation, GBATemp uses IPB so I'm not really sure how the staff would go about putting something like that inside the Assistant.

D

Deleted User

OP
OmegaVesko said:
Really depends on the implementation, GBATemp uses IPB so I'm not really sure how the staff would go about putting something like that inside the Assistant.
I heard GBAtemp was implementing a new board layout- so I thought this might be the ripe time to suggest this function :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: i think im a bad person