GBAtemp Network launches new website: FileTrip

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
WOW, FileTrip looks beautiful! You have made a very god job by doing this! Thank's alot!
yay.gif

Psyfira

Credit: 0ml. Insert tea to continue
Trophies
XP
Country
Very nice. Love the expanded categories, and the topbar menu is a lot easier to browse than the old site. The drop down on the search box is a work of genius, it's so easy to find what you're looking for. Nice one!
smile.gif

Satangel

BEAST
Trophies
XP
Country
Belgium
Great work on the site man!
I always found the GBAtemp Downloadcenter somewhat lacking, especially the search.
Now this will replace it, and I'm sure it will become better, bigger and more convenient for all the GBAtemp (and other) members.

DarkArmadillo

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Netherlands
shaunj66 said:
DarkArmadillo said:
The download lists are way too long. I have to scroll and scroll to reach the bottom. I dont remember that was a problem at the old download center. Nice new goodies and quicklinks though.
You can change the amount of files that are listed per page at the bottom of category views.
I know, and I prefer a larger amount of downloads on one page. The reason why it's longer; I figured out. The beginning of the readme/text of a download is added under the download's name. It seems nobody cares about that. So never mind.
The other things at the new download center works just fine. =3

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
Also, feel free to report/contact a moderator if you've found a file in the wrong category or if you can suggest a better category for it
smile.gif

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
~De arimasu said:
Anyone else not received the email activation yet? I signed up around 9 hours ago and still nothing in my inbox or spam folders
frown.gif
Took about an hour to get my mail when I first signed up. Just out of curiosity, what email provider do you use?

BiscuitBee

Semi-Resident Cookie-Bug
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Canada
Minox_IX said:
~De arimasu said:
Anyone else not received the email activation yet? I signed up around 9 hours ago and still nothing in my inbox or spam folders
frown.gif
Took about an hour to get my mail when I first signed up. Just out of curiosity, what email provider do you use?
It was pretty instant for me. (Gmail)

Minox

Thanks for the fish
Former Staff
Trophies
XP
Country
Japan
BiscuitBee said:
Minox_IX said:
~De arimasu said:
frown.gif
It was pretty instant for me. (Gmail)
Well, I use hotmail for some stupid reason :/

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    SylverReZ @ SylverReZ: @BakerMan @I-need-help-with-wup-wiiu...