ChrisBloodShot

Newcomer
Trophies
Website
homebrewcast.com
XP
Country
United States
I understand some people are having some problems with the audio quality and file size of episode 12. After many hours I came up with this. It is not perfect, but I believe it sounds better. It's also only about 40Mb. Unfortunately, Dan does not like how my "remastering" made his voice sound, so he had me create this. It is merely a lower bit rate version of the original episode. In the future we will try to ensure better quality audio and smaller file sizes. We greatly appreciate all constructive criticism we receive.

Enjoy
yaynds.gif

NDS Homebrewcast

TheRocK

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
Gambia, The
I understand some people are having some problems with the audio quality and file size of episode 12. After many hours I came up with this. It is not perfect, but I believe it sounds better. It's also only about 40Mb. Unfortunately, Dan does not like how my "remastering" made his voice sound, so he had me create this. It is merely a lower bit rate version of the original episode. In the future we will try to ensure better quality audio and smaller file sizes. We greatly appreciate all constructive criticism we receive.

Enjoy
yaynds.gif

NDS Homebrewcast

You took the words right out of my mouth!
I hope you guys improve the sound quality in general. I listened to the cast and i must say it was pretty hard to understand some words, especially since I'm German, but that is another story. I liked the sound quality of the tutorial episode though. Maybe you should get better microphones. I think that would really improve the quality overall. The Quality of the audio should be as good as the podcast, because that is really nice! Hope that you bring another podcast soon.

TheStump

Got Wood?
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
I'm straight. In case you were wondering.

WTF random. Well i definatly think the Podcast should keep posted on the front page when ever you guys do updates. I Also think the Round Tables should be a podcast, maybe even some arguing, then Shaun and Cosetello start fighting till the death over which Slot 1 is better...
My moneys on the Frenchy
tongue.gif

ANYONE?

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    K3Nv2 @ K3Nv2: Werid went to put my ps5 ssd into my pcs m.2 bay and no detection