GBAtemp.net Announces Temper Card!

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayorDragonFall

I see you've played knifey-spoony before.
Trophies
XP
Country
Well, tbh I hope it's real, I totally believed it but then I saw people saying it was fake so I doubted it
unsure.gif

Anyways, I trust Opium so yeah, I don't think it's fake.
It would be really cool, just needs a nice price tag and then if you could make mugs or something like that. I would pay to drink tea in a mug with the logo on it XD.

jumpman17

He's a semi-aquatic egg laying mammal of action!
Former Staff
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Um.. its been 11 hours and i still haven't received my beta... Maybe i have to download it? xD

But i think its true just because i believe in opium, and he said that costello was coding it; i haven't seen costello around the forums lately, and if you look at the lower right section of the new v3 skin, it said "coded by costello and shaunj66"

NOTE: I did say the word hoax, i was referring to the picture, not the temper card (as clearly stated) awaiting sample for a review. Oh yeah, BTW when can we expect a Temper Card review and when will it be on the slot1 comparator?

Please allow 6-8 weeks shipping

SectionX

Trophies
XP
Country
gee. I am REALLY annoyed here. If it is an april fools I want the GBATEMP TEAM to confirm it now

Rankio

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
April Fools or not, this would be a good idea. Wouldn't take that much money to start up. That is for someone who works for a living and doesn't goto HS.

science

science rules
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Opium said:
Costello would kill me lol. It's not finished. I'll check but I don't like the odds.
Thanks, i appreciate it man. However, this may be considered the impossible i just edited my post for.

HOPEFULLY FINAL EDIT: What is shaunj66 doing? Drinking beer while you guys are doing the work? xD *sigh* reminds me of a few people i know.

shhhhh, if you find my charred remains of a body remember I was a good man
ph34r.gif

lol thats your modified duotone for the EZ-V re-modified

sabinraijin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
If this is real, it was a pretty dumb decision to release the news on this day.

If this isn't real, than shame on you for attempting to reassure people "it's real", further adding to pointless confusion. If it's an AF joke, than just effing say it and let everyone laugh about it. Don't make people scratch their heads wondering what to think.

imgod22222

GBAtemp's Original No-faced Member
Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Its strange that there are no more admins to hassle in this topic... Opium was a good man. We will remember him... 4/1.

[M]artin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
Hey Admins, my Digg post on this just made it to the front page. Let's see you wiggle your way out of this one...
Evil-er_Laugh_emoticon.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    HiradeGirl @ HiradeGirl: I got only 8GB of RAM. But I want 32GB.