Website
www.myspace.com
XP
Country
United States
Shiro786 said:
Prophet said:
JPH said:
C'mon guys, he's just a little kid. From the looks of it, he's got a sad life and bashing him doesn't help.

Yeah I'd have to agree with JPH on this one. There's an old joke, "What does the 1,000 pound man search for his entire life? The 1,100 pound man to make fun of." We shouldn't force this kid into becoming some type of yard stick for us to measure the relative quality of our own lives against. Only a small person would look for people worst off than themselves to establish a sense of superiority. Why not look to those of greater character than your own and try to derive some sort of inspiration?
sleep.gif

I'd continue but I have a sneaking suspicion that many of you are only capable of communicating through short word forms plastered on pictures. So I leave you with this:

Shame-award-1.jpg

I agree 100%.

Me too. It's not right ppl. I feel bad for the kid. What if he's some kid whose a member of gbatemp? Eitherway, if he reads this...gbatemps gonna have a suicide trial on thier hands. lets stop adn think befor it gets outta hand.
lecture.gif
lecture.gif

Panzer Tacticer

veteran human
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
Being young is not a crime, I was young once (sometime middle of last century).

Being fat is not a crime either, although I needed 40 years to get that way, and that kid appears to weigh more than me all the same.

Making a dumb ass YouTube video though, and highlighting how you are the pinnacle of the typical fat youth is hardly anything other than terminally stupid.

Moral of the story, if you are even close to looking like that kid, try and hide it when making a stupid Youtube video. You don't need the emotional scars of an entire planet laughing at you.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

eof

General chit-chat
Help Users
  • No one is chatting at the moment.
    OctoAori20 @ OctoAori20: Nice nice-