GBAtemp Halloween 2009 Competition Results

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
Hmm, do they sell that leather pouch that was one of the prizes? It looks just like something i'm looking for, but I can't find it on their homepage :/

iFish

Slower than a 90s modem
Trophies
XP
Country
Canada
congratulation brian117 and omgpwn and everybody elise
smile.gif

p1ngpong

Gamer Professional Deluxe
Supervisor
Trophies
Website
imgur.com
XP
Country
Croatia
Congratulations to all the winners, enjoy your prizes guys.

Spikey said:
Thanks for the prize, guys.
smile.gif
Maybe I'll put in more effort next time.
tongue.gif
(Probably not.)

I would have voted for you to win something Spikey, that mask was so horrendous I got the fear.

BastarB

Trophies
XP
Country
mgridgaway said:
I mean this in the kindest way, but some of these winning selections are fucking ridiculous.

Now, I'm not going to say I deserved to win first, because I don't, and Painguy had a great costume (despite the fact that he, and a lot of other runner-ups, didn't actually follow the contest rules-- but who cares about contest rules, right?). But seriously, costumes like omgpwn666's won over costumes like my own and phantomicecube's? $5 worth of shitty walmart masks and plastic swords won over an amazing Ryuk costume and a very competent Mario costume?

Now personally, I could care less about prizes, especially ones that you can get on dealextreme for about $3. But seriously? Seriously?

Well actually I can in some points agree with you, I found it really mysterious that phantomicecube didn't won anything. His costume was really amazing, my favourite! What happened???

And I also found it strange that some winners, and even Painguy who won the big prize, didn't follow the rules 100% correctly, posting more pictures than what was allowed by the rules?!?! It make it look like we don't have to take these rules seriously?? Since nobody seems to really care about them??? Correct me if I'm wrong!
I just think that the whole competition gets a mediocre degree of professionalism when the rules isn't taken seriously by the contestants or the jury!

Take care everyone!^^

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mgridgaway said:
I mean this in the kindest way, but some of these winning selections are fucking ridiculous.

Now, I'm not going to say I deserved to win first, because I don't, and Painguy had a great costume (despite the fact that he, and a lot of other runner-ups, didn't actually follow the contest rules-- but who cares about contest rules, right?). But seriously, costumes like omgpwn666's won over costumes like my own and phantomicecube's? $5 worth of shitty walmart masks and plastic swords won over an amazing Ryuk costume and a very competent Mario costume?

Now personally, I could care less about prizes, especially ones that you can get on dealextreme for about $3. But seriously? Seriously?

I feel popular because you used my name. Im glad I get a runner up prize
wink.gif

Painguy

Trophies
Website
www.youtube.com
XP
Country
United States
OMG WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON? hahaha thx ummm. There was alot of amazing costumes so i was kinda surprised that i actually won. lol anyway i guess ill be sending that email i guess. great job everyone else.

redact

‮҉
Trophies
XP
Country
Mauritania
Painguy said:
OMG WOW!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I WON? hahaha thx ummm. There was alot of amazing costumes so i was kinda surprised that i actually won. lol anyway i guess ill be sending that email i guess. great job everyone else.
enjoy your dingoo
wink.gif

you deserve it for such an epic costume

Gore

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
mgridgaway said:

Yeah, I was thinking this and I didn't even enter. phantomicecube didn't even get runner-up. Wow.

bnwchbammer

Trophies
Website
Visit site
XP
Country
United States
Fun contest, even more fun to win. Hmm... sorry if ya didn't win, dunno exactly wuts up with Tyuk not winning. Really? Thought that'd be first. Shoulda been. Oh well, still fun.

jmckutchin

Trophies
XP
Country
United States
omgpwn666 said:
mgridgaway said:

I feel popular because you used my name. Im glad I get a runner up prize
wink.gif

And it's totally no offense to you dude, but you gotta admit, at the very least, that Ryuk's costume destroyed yours.
tongue.gif

Costello

Headmaster
OP
Administrator
Trophies
XP
yeah I must admit about some of the choices i'm pretty surprised that phantom's didnt get a prize, there must have been a problem ie. the judges werent able to see his photos or something, I dont know...
frown.gif

Issac

Iᔕᔕᗩᑕ
Supervisor
Trophies
XP
Country
Sweden
I think it's funny that me and Kewne has similar looking orange overalls
biggrin.gif
We probably go to the same university programme just in different cities.

I also saw in my entry, for the first time in i don't know how many years, that my snes controller is japanese
biggrin.gif
I really haven't noticed that before!

Little

I r Little
Trophies
XP
Country
United Kingdom
Waaaiitt, the Ryuk thingy didn't get a prize?? The black feathers and facepaint?? I really thought it would have been a really close contest between that and link!!

Uh, May I give my prize to phantomicecube please. He's much more deserving! I just had £2 cat ears and some eyeliner for a nose and whiskers! (though it did take a few hours to curl my hair =p)

omgpwn666

Guy gamer and proud!
Trophies
XP
Country
United States
I thought everything crushed mine,I just joined maby thinking I could win,and it payed off. I thought xxRAG3 should have gotten something.

Site & Scene News

Popular threads in this forum

General chit-chat
Help Users
    Xdqwerty @ Xdqwerty: yawn